Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roor

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr_Criminal, Jun 20, 2003.

1. Roor bongs look sweet. Do any of you have one? Would you recommend them?

2. I've never seen one in person, but I hear that they are amazing.

3. i had one, that got 'hurt' in a bad accident....

don't ask questions... just buy... and prepare for the best bong hit of your life.... get the beaker one, not the straight tube/base.

4. my friend has a 2 foot one with a diffuser and an ash catcher and a larger bowl. it is the shit. no matter who smokes it, EVERYONE says its the best bong they ever hit, even my friend who is a professional surfer :)

5. Sweet! i want one! where can i find them?

also what does being surfer have to do w/ a good bong?

6. Check out the bong on roor.com on the front page. I want something special. I'm going to get that beaker one as soon as I get my first paycheck. But I want something like that one on roor.com to put on like the coffee table of my living room when I move out. Hey guys where is a trustworthy site to order a roor bong from? I want the beaker one. Even if it is like $300..

7. Right now I'm considering getting one from weedcity.com. They're in the UK. What do you guys think? Is it illegal to order a water pipe like that? I'm in Missouri of the US.. All replies are very appreciated. By the way, how much is "£ 189.00" in US dollars?

8. idk, but i wouldn't advertise other sites on here.... it's not right.

plus why buy one online when you could get it from your local head shop an support some local stoners anyway...

9. Mebbe he does not have any local head shops or is not old enough to buy tobacco paraphenalia in his area. It is illegal for you to buy a waterpipe for anything other than tobacco. Most internet head shops use very plain packaging so as not to arouse suspicion. And last time I checked, a pound was $1.65 or $1.70. Search the internet for exhcange rates or something like that.

10. I wouldn't call it advertising. I'm asking for advice. And for names of reputable places to buy Roor waterpipes online. As in, are there any places known for bad service or as a scam.. or places I should avoid.
    But.. If anyone could direct me to a headshop in St. Louis, I'd be there tomorrow. I can find NO places online. :(

11. ROOR pieces look a little to commercial and "cookie-cutter" for my tastes. I'd much rather support a local headshop or independant artisan and get a unique piece.

...and for that price?? YIKES! I'd be pissed if I went to a party and saw 4 just like mine.

What so special about ROOR? I mean, a bong is a bong, right? Someone please enlighten me!

12. ha, you have no idea.... hit one and you 'll see.

13. dude ROOR is teh shit, its like Zippo for lighters. Still a lighter but way better!

14. they look incredible, id love to take a rip from one