Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ROOR with no sig?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NORMLly_High, Feb 6, 2009.

1. So i got a new piece the other day. I ordered it from EDIT, so I have no reason to doubt that it's a genuine ROOR, but there is no signature on it. Thoughts?

2. It doesnt say roor on the whole piece??

that doesnt sound right, Roor's name is always on there bbongs, I'v seen one thats not as big as most but it was still obviously a roor..

What size is it? post pics :smoke:

3. i believe he means that there is no artist signature on the glass usually loacted near the female joint. it's probably legit, my mini perced roor has no sig

4. i wouldnt trip, but that is kinda weird... pics would help

5. If it is the bong that you ordered but doesn't have the label I'd just say fuck it. Maybe you got a factory screw-up that doesn't affect smoking use.

6. I'll put some pics up as soon as I clean it (had to break it in). The ROOR logo is there. It's pressed into the glass (flame-polished). It's the artist's signature that's missing. Here's a link to it on EDIT. I noticed that the one on their website has a sig, and that's what got me curious. Thanks for the help.

7. does yours have a dot signature instead?

8. for that much money i'd be damn sure I had gotten a genuine German RooR.

I'd email them and try to figure it out.

9. Some RooRs do not have sigs. Especially German ones like the ones from EDIT. You're gonna be fine. It will be a 100% genuine RooR.

10. No, nothing. Just the ROOR logo.

11. listen to trikky he knows RooRs

12. its legit trust me a lot of roor's are signature-less.

13. Sweet. I was afraid every reply was gonna be telling me how bad I got ripped off.

14. I have a sig-less German custom...it's authentic, you'll be fine.

15. Not that it's particularly related, but I see the cheapist on grasscity has gotten smaller and gone up like 50 bucks... Shoulda got it last year I guess.

16. off topic as bit but did you get the 10 cm extension and if so how tall is compared to the regular little sista which is 13" I believe

17. It's just shy of 18". Hits like a sledgehammer. I love it.