Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ROOR.us Kustom *Pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MuttMunchies, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just thought i\'d share this tube in the seasoned tokers section. If you hadn\'t heard, some people who have talked directly with ROOR.us have said ROOR will shutting down and closing its operations. This comes just weeks after hearing they had started a ROOR \"Kustoms\" factory, which would have been the sickest shit. I think less than 100 roor kustoms were made, dunno why ROOR.us is closing its doors... (but its unfortunate)

24\" Tall
    5mm Thick
    ROOR kustom logo, sandblast inlay
    3 worked sections, artist not 100% certain on (but looks to be Tyler-esq)
    Matching colored Ice Pinches
    Black lip for mouth
    Matching Bowl
    RooR Flame Polished Diffuser

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dopest bong ever

How much it run you

3. That\'s a SICK tube. :hello:

How much did that set you back?

4. prolly one of the sickest tubes i have ever seen mutt! congrats on the find bro! stay blazed!

5. holy shit thats fucking beautiful. everything about that piece is absolutely flawless. You are one lucky mofo enjoy that man

oh and of course +rep for one of the nicest roors I\'ve ever seen

6. thank you i feel fortunate to have been lucky enough to acquire it, and to be honest i dont even know if i should divulge prices from someone who hooked me up, but i got it for under a grand

7. Good buy no matter how much you payed. If you\'re ever interested in selling it let me know.

8. i thought my bubbler was nice but whoooooooooo

9. Wow, seeing the whole tube makes it look so beautiful. Love the 2x worked sections and matching bowl. The black lip is coo too. <3 that tube mutt, looks even better with milk in it =P

10. You must have a lucrative job. :) You have one of the nicest tube collections I have seen and just when I think you are done, you post some bad ass tube on here, making me envious to say the least. Great motivation to go out and get another tube.

Very very nice tube, as always Mutt. Like I said, when you get bored with one of those tubes, let me know. :)

11. lol thanks eleven, will do.

12. it seems like i always look on here any you are posting a new nice as bong or something. Props to having what will be a collectable probly and raise in value.

13. thats cool as hell man. I duno what else to say :bongin:

can you snap a pic of the flame polished diffuser n post it??

14. That is literally the coolest bong I have ever seen in my entire life. I\'ve been looking at it for the past five minutes and I\'m still in awe. I would trade my left testicle for a bong like this.

15. Ridiculous tube Mutt.

One of the nicest schemes I\'ve seen on a RooR.

Grabbed it just in time too.

16. Holy shit you are very lucky! Sick man

17. Wow, that is a really nice bong, probably the nicest ive seen

please dont break it

knock on wood:smoke:

18. [​IMG]

19. THATS attention to detail^^^^

20. This is gorgeous work.

Rep+ for sure.

Enjoy, man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.