Roor.us from a headshop or roor.de online?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pioneer, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Hey gc,

I am going back to college and want to get something nice to smoke out of this year. My school requires us to live in the dorms again but having a bong in my suite or w/e won't be a problem.

I think I want to just get a bong with ice catcher. Then if all goes well I can get a percd one and a/c when I get my own house.

So gc, if I'm looking for a small bong with ice catcher should I order one online for roor.de or just go with roor.us and get it in person?

2. Get it from roor.de. The quality is superior. :smoking:

3. Thanks man, anyone else have input?

4. Personally, Im not a RooR kinda of guy, normally because the price for what you get is just to high. You live in Denver, CO, have you not gone to any headshops?? But RooR.de is always better then RooR.us.

5. #5 pioneer, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
    I'm in Minnesota right now and will be moving back to denver in september. Yeah I will hit up some headshops definitely, RooR seems like the standard of quality really and getting a 3.2 mm 35 cm ice notched RooR.de for $160(EDIT: not 130 with 18.8 mm) seems like a good deal to me.

Does anyone out there have a 3.2 mm, what can you tell me about them... i have no perspective on that size.

Thanks GC!

6. Get a german Roor from EDIT

7. Support your local headshop, buy US.

8. okay so i have a roor.us 3.2 minimaster (about 14"). one of the greatest bongs i've ever had. currently in my posession (temporarily) i have a roor.de black label. about 25" or so. anyway it rips. but yeah i can't make an accurate comparison b/c of the size difference...but each seem to clear just as fast and diffuse just as well. nothing wrong with a roor.us. depending on what they cost in the headshops, just look for what you think is a good deal and decide from there. take your time and really look and write things down maybe.

9. if i were u id get a 5mm tube just to be safe, but then again if ur gunna pay for a 5 mm roor. u might as well get a 5 mm US tubes because their joints are beefier, and theyll be way cheaper

but if ur set on the 3.2 roor then get it off edit