RooR Tech?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GolfWangKY, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's a lot of them, and I tend to be pretty respectful so that's a baseless accusation.

You need to try an EFS. From a lot of your posts I get the feeling that you're a headshop employee, maybe you can get a shipment of them. You would disagree with what you just said.

2. [quote name='"dirtridge"']
    It's a lot of them, and I tend to be pretty respectful so that's a baseless accusation.

You need to try an EFS. From a lot of your posts I get the feeling that you're a headshop employee, maybe you can get a shipment of them. You would disagree with what you just said.[/quote]

Yeah man firstly you are always the objective one, just your always there, so sorry fire through association.
    We don't have head shops in aus but I try to keep a few nice bongs floating around down here, just a trader really.

I'm looking to put 4 plants through the hasher next run and I've been looking hard at those efs single donuts, would make a great extract only rig.

+ I'm just having a bad fucking day medically so I'll chill.
    Oz

3. Now I don't want any of the shit ya'll have mentioned because its clear now that they'll turn me into a NERD!...do you see what you're typing?? "see what science can do" LOL..ok bill nye..goodluck with that..

Anyone realize yet that I don't give two fucks about anything posted except for those actually answering THE QUESTION AT HAND?? This thread has been pure entertainment, though. :p

4. If you think bongs are nothing more than a brand name, you haven't used enough different pieces. Every high end perc has a completely different feel and function to them. You think percs are in there for looks?

Seriously dude, you need to be a little more versed on the subject before you try and debate with anyone about it. Call me "glass nerd" all you want son. I'll gladly be over here ripping my pillar, stem 8, king, & recycler. Enjoy your 5 year old Roor.
    :wave:

5. Get em' Just...
    /thread.

6. [quote name='"Just619"']

If you think bongs are nothing more than a brand name, you haven't used enough different pieces. Every high end perc has a completely different feel and function to them. You think percs are in there for looks?

Seriously dude, you need to be a little more versed on the subject before you try and debate with anyone about it. Call me "glass nerd" all you want son. I'll gladly be over here ripping my pillar, stem 8, king, & recycler. Enjoy your 5 year old Roor.
    :wave:[/quote]

^^ is no joke.

7. [quote name='"IzZ Tip C"']Get em' Just...
    /thread.[/quote]

^^ is a joke

8. I'm torn...
    Enjoy your shit glass...."mate" lol.

9. Lol so pathetic...
    I mean c'mon, you are fuckin nerds, you're for real getting bent over this subject..
    I suggest putting the glass down for a while and getting a life, or at least some pussy

Nah fuck it, Enjoy your love affair with SG...which you've crammed down my throat, even though I said in the beginning that i DO like SG, just not what i'm wanting right now..

10. Best thread ever! I love how op gets mad instead of just ignoring ppl on the internet. And that Aussie calling ppl kid is such a tool.

In case anyone missed it, the lesson here today is.....
    Buy roor; get mad pussy.

11. Mad? lol if ive come across that way im sorry..im not mad in the least, amazed maybe by the immaturity, so i just proeeded with sarcasm..but more than anything i just think its funny

If i get a RooR will i double up on some vag?? Cuz im pretty strapped right now...haha im kinda glad it hasnt been closed yet, makes bein sick and not high less boring

12. [quote name='"GolfWangKY"']Mad? lol if ive come across that way im sorry..im not mad in the least, amazed maybe by the immaturity, so i just proeeded with sarcasm..but more than anything i just think its funny

If i get a RooR will i double up on some vag?? Cuz im pretty strapped right now...haha im kinda glad it hasnt been closed yet, makes bein sick and not high less boring[/quote]

I'm lying on my bed smoking bowls and laughing my ass off. Great thread op thanks

13. [quote name='"JapanLeMans"']Best thread ever! I love how op gets mad instead of just ignoring ppl on the internet. And that Aussie calling ppl kid is such a tool.

In case anyone missed it, the lesson here today is.....
    Buy roor; get mad pussy.[/quote]

So I should get another RooR to get more pussy? Shit man I've only got one dick.

14. Hes clearly made his mind up and gonna get a roor.....So what if he spends HIS $ on it even though ppl have tried and explain to him that there is better alternatives out there. He said its just a piece to show off to his friends and yeah "get maaadd Pussy" because of the roor so why are u guys cock blocking?

LOL Let him spend his $ on whatever he wants. He clearly :rolleyes: understands the differences between bongs.

15. Get the 10 arm and invest in a SG 180* gridded you won't regret it or if you can'tfind an SG get an alex K (which i have and love)

16. Nice man, i feeeelz you on the sarcasm...
    Lemme bow down real quick to your all-knowingness

17. Ya i've been lookin at alex K's...fuck RooR for having non diffusers, btw

18. I have an alex k in my SYN 38mm and i love it since i can tip it back n get all 7 slits to fire f you can find a SG for a good price jump all over that shit it will transform your tube.

19. I could look myself, but do you happen to know off hand how much they run on the best website that must not be named?

20. #80 559420, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011

Well shit since u down there..........;)

I never said I was all knowing but thanks though. :wave:

Alex K...6" *$52* shipped in cali.....off the top of my head. Shit I am all knowing. HA..LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.