RooR Tech?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GolfWangKY, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol the fuck's so "classy" about Roor's and Illy's?

2. ^^ nothing it's just a stoner "cliche".

3. there's absolutely nothing classy about having a 330 dollar straight tube with fucking dome percs

it looks retarded, it'll drag like all hell, and it is not worth the fucking money. period.

you wanna go spend 330 bucks on a fuckin downstem/10arm combo, go for it. you could've gotten a downstem/matrix for 20 bucks more, and it is FAR more classier AND functional than a fucking roor.

4. Lol glass nerds get pissed when other ppl have money to blow on stuff that the glass nerds don't like :rolleyes:

I take time to write out in the first post to say that I don't need anyone trying to discourage me from getting one, and what happens? Lol, a couple of douches basically yelling at me cause I like RooRs. AND, I went against my first reactions to be a dick back to them and decided to be kind about it and ppl are still dicks to me..oh well. Fugg you then! :wave:

5. Close thread if you want to mods...nothing getting accomplished here. Just nerds talking about how they circle jerk to their "functional" glass, and telling me how uneducated i am lol.

6. Answer my question...

7. Lol or what?
    Idk man, Jesus Christ! I fuckin like RooRs.
    Its like saying everyone should buy a certain brand of car..there are different brands for a reason, people have different tastes.

8. [quote name='"GolfWangKY"']Close thread if you want to mods...nothing getting accomplished here. Just nerds talking about how they circle jerk to their "functional" glass, and telling me how uneducated i am lol.[/quote]

Haha so true bro, pretty funny. You can tell they're kids. They cry like shit when you wanna spend like 300-400. Broke ass kids.

9. [quote name='"IzZ Tip C"']Answer my question...[/quote]

Why should he answer your question? Your fancy pipes are a trend. Typical american hype.

10. [quote name='"GolfWangKY"']Lol or what?
    Idk man, Jesus Christ! I fuckin like RooRs.
    Its like saying everyone should buy a certain brand of car..there are different brands for a reason, people have different tastes.[/quote]

I'm out too op, good luck!!

11. The sad part is Im only 20 years old so i qualify as a kid to most people..these guys are just immature as hell about pieces of fuckin glass lol

12. fancy pipes are a trend?

rofl says the guy that recommended an sg in another thread.

this shit is retarded
    spend 330 for a drag monster or spend 350 for a piece that pretty much has no drag AND looks cool as fuck

notice how this dude hasn't mentioned anything at all about the non-roor recommendations, except that he wants a roor and will not be discouraged.

why buy a 1995 ford taurus when you can get a 2011 mustang for pretty much the same price? it'd just be fucking stupid to buy the taurus.

13. #33 GolfWangKY, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011

Oh i havent, smartass? I think you need to read through the thread more thoroughly...I THANKED ppl for their recommndations when i didnt even want/ask for them...stfu

14. thanking people for their recommendations is not the same as validly explaining why you're refusing to listen to advice. why even ask for advice in the first place? you have your mind set on one of those two bongs, just blindly pick one.

you're still going to end up with an overpriced drag monster that simply cannot compete vs any sg/mobius/olympic/efs/dwb in that price range. I think chicks would be a little more impressed by the matrix perc, anyway, than a 10 arm tree OR a dome perc.

15. TERRIBLE example by the way...nice :hello:

16. [quote name='"vashts80"']fancy pipes are a trend?

rofl says the guy that recommended an sg in another thread.

this shit is retarded
    spend 330 for a drag monster or spend 350 for a piece that pretty much has no drag AND looks cool as fuck

notice how this dude hasn't mentioned anything at all about the non-roor recommendations, except that he wants a roor and will not be discouraged.

why buy a 1995 ford taurus when you can get a 2011 mustang for pretty much the same price? it'd just be fucking stupid to buy the taurus.[/quote]

Haha you guys are getting worse, or younger. I'll suggest what I think fits the op's needs or wants from the info they give us. And yeah sg makes nice glass and it's what some people want. Read the whole thread, actually don't bother
    Just go away kid you've already proved you know nothing.

17. not really a terrible example at all. roor is the taurus, any brand named in this thread otherwise is the mustang.

a stemline is going to outperform the roor any day of the week, for the same exact price. smoother rips, bigger rips, no drag. no stupid logo on the entire neck of the tube.

288 for a sandblasted stemline, that looks neat to me AND is cheaper than both of the bongs you listed.

18. [quote name='"GolfWangKY"']

TERRIBLE example by the way...nice :hello:[/quote]

The sg would be a Prius right? Sorry a pimped out Prius

19. proved I know nothing? think thats you, buddy.

20. [quote name='"vashts80"']not really a terrible example at all. roor is the taurus, any brand named in this thread otherwise is the mustang.

a stemline is going to outperform the roor any day of the week, for the same exact price. smoother rips, bigger rips, no drag. no stupid logo on the entire neck of the tube.

288 for a sandblasted stemline, that looks neat to me AND is cheaper than both of the bongs you listed.[/quote]

Let's see your bong kid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.