RooR Tech?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GolfWangKY, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RooR = :cool: and percs = :smoking:...so a RooR Tech should be the sh!t, right? I've always wanted a RooR since the first time i saw one, but couldn't see myself dropping the cash for a plain tube with a non diffuser. A RooR w/ a perc, however, sounds right up my alley. No one seems to have posted reviews on the site I'm looking at, so I thought I'd turn to my fellow blades. Anyone have a RooR Tech or hit one? Also, I know alot of guys on here don't care for RooR, so please don't post about how overpriced they are and such. I'm prepared to splurge on a G-status bong! :smoke:

2. I dont care for roor but saw a 8 arm to 8 arm stemless tree roor tech that looked awesome. The tech side seems to be steppin back up to quality glass.

3. I'm trying to decide between a beaker with a 10 arm tree perc, and a straight with 2 dome percs. The beaker is $315, the straight is $330. I definitely don't mind paying $15 for another perc, but the base on the straight makes me worry about it being too top heavy and falling over easily..

4. Take the money and spend it on an EFS double gridded donut or SG downgrid tube.
    The straight with 2 dome percs will be annoying to clean and will have a lot of drag because dome percs blow.

5. Ok I'll make it a little more clear, I'm getting a RooR. I want opinions from people who have used/own a RooR Tech, not looking for other options for a bong. Thanks though, those are really nice bongs :wave:

6. why would you turn down peoples advice when they are suggesting a better option? I know youre stuck on roor, but nothing wrong with educating yourself and figuring out RooR is about 2 years behind with those tubes function wise. Good luck

7. 10 arm would be a better option, the dome percs will be draggy as all fuck.

an sg, bc, sgw, or olympic would be a far better choice than a roor though. seriously, a 10 arm with a diffused downstem will not compare to a king stem.

8. Educate myself? Figuring out? :rolleyes:
    Just because I want a RooR doesn't make me a retard. I go to my LHS every other week to check out their new bongs and talk with the employees about them. Of course theres more beasty bongs out there, but a RooR is just stylish as fuck. I like the popular brands. I'd buy an Illadelph 'all-over print' right now if I had the cash, simply because it looks classy as fuck.

9. classy as fuck? lol

ay el tee has a mobius nano/matrix for $340. that'd be WAY more functional and "stylish" than any roor.

10. Never said you're a retard but since the only two names you've thrown around are roor and illadelph, well just chalk it up to being uneducated on what's good now a days. If you're talking about wanting classy glass have a look at Sovereignty Glass. Check my YouTube channel. I have about every kind of SG on there

Kanaal van BoroConnoisseur - YouTube

11. #11 GolfWangKY, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    I wanna buy a RooR for the same reason I buy brand name clothes, shoes etc. Im just a brand whore I guess..I mean chicks who don't even smoke know what a RooR or Illadelph is and that it's a high end bong..its all a matter of opinion and preference. My buddy and I basically share all our glass and he just bought an extremely "functional" liquid sci that absolutely annihilates! So I already have something for an exceptionally smooth hit. After I get a RooR, my next purchase will most likely be a SG stemline downgrid, which is also classy as fuck...lol

12. Lol dude, I know what's good..SG, US Tubes, Headford, Phire, DC, Helix, Toro, B. Wilson...theres all kinds of nice brands. Hell, i'd like to have about 20 different brands of bongs. The suggestions you made are awesome, no arguing here. RooR is overpriced as hell, not near the best, and plain..but I want one really bad lol, my friends will sh!t their pants haha :hello:
    And I'll def be checking out your youtube :wave:

13. Saying you're a brand whore, yet you want to buy something that's not even trendy anymore. Roor is so 2005 bro. So you wanna rock the cool 05 brands that are played out? That's ass backwards homie. Roor is a brand that gets clients on now so good job wanting to whore yourself out for that lol

14. #14 Just619, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Well if you're friends knew what was up they would know there's no sicker, classy glass than sg. Like I said roor is old hat. SG is the new roor except they function

15. [quote name='"Just619"']

Well if you're friends knew what was up they would know there's no sicker, classy glass than sg. Like I said roor is old hat. SG is the new roor except they function[/quote]

This is funny shit. I'm only new to forums so I don't get the joke? Are you all kids?

I can only speak for myself but i like bongs enough to find a forum and check out some other people's gear and views.

so here's my point EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT HIGH FUNCTION GLASS I think it's pretty fucked that people are put through the same shit every time by the same people. Even to the point they ask not to have their thread hijacked by the sg efs fan club in the op.
    It's the same every time , one of you suggest an sg and if the response is no another one pops up and ' informs' the op that they were offered a better option and they didn't take it so they can't be helped and they know nothing.
    I know your all going to cry and 'inform' me of plenty of things now but you can all save it I don't listen well, I only like to talk.

k back on topic sorry op.
    If you want a RooR throw a few more bucks on a plane and get a German one, tech might get better but until then they are substandard, twin dome perc straight? Lol wtf back to the future RooR!! (4) sorry stoned;)
    If your buying for percolation buy something more advanced,, there's plenty out there ^^ lol

16. Wow man way to try to ram your point down the dudes throat. I agree with what you're saying and I know you're trying to help and everything but if the guy wants a roor he wants a roor.

Personally I wouldn't mind having a roor just to have a roor I think it'd be sweet and I own a king stem. Just to have a roor would be cool.

Good luck op I've never had one so I can't comment on them but they look cool. Do a review if you get one so people can peep it.

17. Never ever get dome percs just never. If i was you i'd go for the ten arm and throw a SG 180 gridded downstem.

18. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Wow man way to try to ram your point down the dudes throat. I agree with what you're saying and I know you're trying to help and everything but if the guy wants a roor he wants a roor.

Personally I wouldn't mind having a roor just to have a roor I think it'd be sweet and I own a king stem. Just to have a roor would be cool.

Good luck op I've never had one so I can't comment on them but they look cool. Do a review if you get one so people can peep it.[/quote]

You mean me? I'm pro RooR bro;) I've onsold a couple of sg's and an illy tri coil and been lucky enough to hit them all and I still like mine better. Just the way you wanna smoke I guess ,anyway good luck op.

Attached Files:

19. No not you, Just

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.