?RooR? + SU weed team's glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SusquehannaWT, May 6, 2011.

1. Not to kill the deceased, but that RooR is 100% fake no doubt. Nonetheless, I like your Name Brand glass. I used to have a Name Brand showerhead ashcatcher and i loved it.

2. #22 kliff2004, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    or maybe your interested in the "grass city RooR Colab piece"

Theres a thread for it on top.

You get your own Personalized RooR bong for 600 bucks, with your name on it and a certificate of authenticity.

Might want to check it out buddy ^_^

3. not exactly sure, but the head shop i got these name brands at in lewisburg, PA claims that they get them local from the guy. apparently one of the blowers used to work for illadelph, and i can totally see it in his work. so I am guessing they are located in PA.

$600 is a little out of my price range, less then 450 is what im working with

4. btw guys. finding out it was fake last night was so disappointing i had to smoke myself into a coma.

5. Don't feel too bad man. A lot and I mean a lot of people have fallen into the same boat as you. Just take a look at the "RooR Real or Fake Identification" thread at the very top of the page..

6. yeah i checked that out. Here is another interesting fact to go along with this situation. I called the shop i got it from to see if they are authorized dealers. there answer....
    "yes we carry roor products, and yes we are authorized dealers"......

7. #27 KGann, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    "Their" answer.

Damn, what am I? The KGB: Grammar Sector?

8. seems like your torn now.

You have people giving you their opinion which is just based on a single picture.

and you have the owner of an entire store stating he is a business affiliate with the RooR company.

I'd trust the shop owner. Not to disvalue anyone elses opinion, of course.

9. it legit is a flawless piece, but the ice notches are backwards.

10. yeah, ice notches backward = 100% fake.

11. You dumb. Its clearly a fake sometimes you don't need more than 1 pic.

12. ok well the head shop claims that they sell real RooRs. If they are fake then FUCK THAT. I wana put that shit out of business. is there someone/place/thing i can contact about that because it is, after all, illegal to sell knock off products and claim that they are real.

13. How much you pay for the RooR?

If a lot then look around but surley to get them in shit you'll have to pay more then you paid for the RooR in that case just get a new bong if you wanna be a dick re-sell that RooR and pitch it in for a new bong.

14. yeah reselling is definitely on my list of options. I paid 200 for it.

15. $200 for everything or just the roor?

16. That piece would cost you near 300 if it was real. Notice the slot diffy? FAKE. Roor doesn't give out diffy's with their pieces, just normal downstems. Sorry bro, tell that shop owner to s your d.

17. id guess at least 1/10th of roors out there are fake, and thats conservative. happens to countless people.

18. i cant say i know theyd do anything, but if i was in that sitch my 1st step would be to contact roor.

guy here got caught selling frankenstein china guitar parts and bodies with fender american watermarks, got busted by fender, and they put him in a world of hurt

19. go to the roor website ad find out for yourself if they are on the list of authorized dealers????:confused: :wave:

20. Just saw a fake at a headshop in PA. $260 and sang the fake blues.