?RooR? + SU weed team's glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SusquehannaWT, May 6, 2011.

1. OK SO I WANT TO SEE THAT PEOPLE THINK OF OUR PIECES. 18 INCH BEAKER BOTTOM ROOR WITH NAME BRAND SHOWERHEAD ASHCATCHER. NAME BRAND SHOWER HEAD WUBBLER WITH INLINE AC. AND FINALLY AN AWESOME PERCOLATED BUBBLER!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NAME BRAND IS :eek:
    [​IMG]

KNOW AS THE SOLID BUBBLER.
    [​IMG]

P.S. I am like 99% sure my roor is legit, but i would like to see what other people think because there is always that little doubt in the back of your mind ya know? I have not contacted the head shop that I got it from to see if if they are authorized dealers or not but I will.

2. the Roor's fake, 100% positive. But still, its a sick little setup ya got there, love the Name Brand.

3. RooR label has a trade mark sign
    Its above the Ice Pinch.
    The R's are faceing in.
    It has a signature.
    That RooR looks legit to me man.
    Nice piece!

That Bubbler is also pretty unique, with the two chambers.

Why is it fake?

4. Unfortunately I believe that RooR is fake...the ice pinches are supposed to straddle the joint (2 on the front 1 in the back)

5. the ice pinches arent in the Roor fasion, the sig is the (always fake) squigle. things to know

6. Hmmm, Ive never seen a squiggle like that, but nice catch on the ice pinches, I never would have caught that.
    Still looks like a good set up tho.

7. said the same thing. i dig the setup OP. even though you got a fake, dont let haters get ya down. its a sick setup regardless

8. poor guy. He made a thread to show off his pieces, but instead got told his roor is fake.

Im not an asshole, I really do feel bad.

9. you cant say a piece is fake based on a perfect squiggle, and a perfect red dot.

as for the ice pinches. They hug the neck enough to be real, but are you positive that the ice pinches are the wrong style?

10. nobody's hatting on him though. we just told him the truth so he'll know for sure. OP was 99% sure it was legit, and we let him know it is actually fake, but not to stress it because its a nice lookin tube.

11. nah bro, you an ass hole

12. um... that is EXACTLY how i can say that piece is fake.:cool: one of the few ways i can tell you for certain that its fake, but dont worry bud, it isnt a big deal. that "sig" is trademark fake. and yes, we're positive that the ice pinches are the wrong way. look at the stickied thread. read, learn, further your knowledge of RooR impostors.

13. I am just going to tell myself its an older US blown roor lol. still hits like better then an Illadelph in the same class.

14. and just look at the joint... so not roor quality. but still, nonetheless.... its a bong, and the Name Brand is pretty bitchin. dont get the wrong idea though buddy. nobody's tryin to hate. not by a long shot. But we want you to know.;)

15. tell yourself whatever you'd like, lol. it wont change the obvious fact.:cool:

16. Wheres namebrand made? I see it at my lhs on the east coast but seems most havent heard of it. Least it seems a step or two up from china glass imo.

17. Haha. now the next thing to do is get a real one! anyone know a good website where I can get one? A legit one.

18. i believe aqua lab technologies has roors. they have most high end glass brands. check it out! and welcome to the city!!!:wave:

19. ALT or EDIT are your best bet for RooR. EDIT has a huuge selection compared to ALT as far as RooR goes.

20. Hate to say it but yeah its a fake RooR. Fuck it, at least you can still smoke out of that.