RooR straight or beaker?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheWriter, Dec 2, 2011.

1. I'm looking to buy a small to medium sized RooR. I already know I want a RooR but idk if I should get a straight tube or a beaker bottom? I've smoked out of both and are aware of the pros and cons but I just can't decide.

So GC what should I do?

2. straight...

3. i love my beaker but its ur call dude..

4. I don't think there's one better than the other
    List the pro's and con's and you'll find yourself leaning towards one without knowing

5. Depends what your looking for. Bigger hits will come from the beaker, but the straight tube will yield a much faster and easier hit to swallow. Personally, I like the beakers. Had my 7mm RooR Little Sista for 5 years, shame they don't make them anymore. Bigger hits and a much less chance of breaking are def the biggest perks to a beaker bottom tube.

6. i like straight tubes because there is less of a chance it will break if it hits a table end or whatnot. In a beaker if the beaker is damaged then the bong is done but with a straight tube if you hit it more then likely the base will break if anything but youd still be able to use it.

7. I like my straight for my personal get the job down quick easy to swallow hits.

I like my beaker for a little party passing.
    Chunky sloshy hits that hit!

:D do what you do man!

I like the straight tubes!

8. I like tall straights and mid sized beakers!

I'm glad to see another ROOR fan!

9. i would figure a straight tube to be less likely to break then a beaker. a straight tube stand can crack and still function at 100%

10. Cracked is still broken, when it comes to roor, you want your bong to look nice. Not being able to set your bong down will eventually lead to a tragedy, trust me. A solid 5mm+ beaker is the way to go if your clumsy or have a bad history w/ glass

11. Straight for sure

12. Beaker bottom ftw so far! I appreciate the input everyone! Keep it coming!

13. I don't recommend basing your purchase on the expectation that you're going to knock it against a table and break it.

Do you drive a Volvo?

14. Don't get a fuggin roor so overpriced way better stuff in the market at EQUAL quality...

15. your poll would be more informative for you if you gave us this option

"Fuck roor its over priced"

Im sure most of the people here wish you thought that was an option.

16. Not RooR dude... You could be buying an equally efficient tube and a fat sack too with the money you'll spend on a RooR, but it's your call.

Oh I prefer beakers too. :bongin:

17. #17 Dev N, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    People on here are crazy

18. [quote name='"Metal Bacardi"']Don't get a fuggin roor so overpriced way better stuff in the market at EQUAL quality...[/quote]

[quote name='"kliff2004"']your poll would be more informative for you if you gave us this option

"Fuck roor its over priced"

Im sure most of the people here wish you thought that was an option.[/quote]

You sir have been seriously been misinformed.

Show me a non ROOR tube that meets EQUAL standards of a ROOR.

Go ahead I'll wait. You won't find one

Just because you think they are overpriced doesn't mean he shouldn't buy one.

You sir are absolute no help to this thread, the OP was which ROOR should I get.

...not which ass hole thinks ROOR is overpriced.

19. [quote name='"Dev N"']

You sir have been seriously been misinformed.

Show me a non ROOR tube that meets EQUAL standards of a ROOR.

Go ahead I'll wait. You won't find one

Just because you think they are overpriced doesn't mean he shouldn't buy one.

You sir are absolute no help to this thread, the OP was which ROOR should I get.

...not which ass hole thinks ROOR is overpriced.[/quote]

Oh boy. Here we go.
    (cracks open a bud light n awaiting the spectacle)
    HA. Notice the reference? LoL.
    O yeah n straight tube ftw. To me it all depends on ur preference really.

20. straight tubes are where its at