ROOR steamroller got me realllll highh

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by x 4gramBLUNTS, Apr 12, 2009.

1. just got a new one the other day...been killin it ever since and im fuckin rippeddd right now..holla if you hear me:smoking:

2. Sounds cool man. got any pics of it?

3. lol i too am stoned!

4. pics bro. i love steamrollers! haha

5. Pics, or it didn't happen.

6. PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN! PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!! AHH! nah just fuckin with you but, come on. got some pics? love me a roor steamroller

7. assuming its airtight, ANY steamroller will get you ripped, y spend all that extra money on the name

8. Removable bowl on the RooR, it's also diffused.

9. my bro in law jus got one a couple weeks ago and i said the same thing... until i hit it the thing is pretty much the most b.a steamroller ive ever smoked and he only payed 200$ for it and a sweet worked bowl ... cant beat that... we put my ashcatcher on it last night and oooh damn.... one thing i dont understand is the diffuser? how does it work without water? the guy at the store said the glass walls diffuse it but i dunno ... either way its a sick piece

10. what's a steamroller? I've seen pics of them, and even a video of someone taking a hit from it, but i didn't really understand it. Does it have water filtration?

11. wow 200 for a steamroller? lol, owned

12. ya they are 75 for the roor steamrollers at smoke 911, sorry man id be pissed.

13. yeah the shop he got it at is a joke all they carry is roor and everything is like triple the price... but he dint want me to bring him anywhere else he went and got it o his own... the bowl he got with it is badass tho... i have one from the same guy that i payed 85$ for

but if 200$ is that big of a deal to you then your the one getting owned lol

14. way to take the offensive.. and suck at it.

15. yeah dude im real offended over someone that ill never meet thinkng that my buddy paid to much for his shit...

16. its like a bong with no water if u will

17. 200 for a steamroller, im sorry name brand or anything i since a typo or bullshit

18. holla, i heard you. im high as birds rite now

19. i dunno like i said its my bro in law he said 200 with the bowl ... i dunno if hes bullshitting me or not but the store he got it at is a tiny little headshop that carrys like 10 roors and a couple illys and its in the middle of a college campus... obviously he got screwed if everyone else is paying 80$ for theres... i had never seen one before so i wasnt surprised when he said it ws 200 considering it was a roor.... i dont own any roor shit and never have ive never even priced the stuff...