RooR sizing issue

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kona311, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Just upload them to imageshack and then post the links for us.

2. Yeah, looks like you are right. It definitely isn't 29.2. I wouldn't care about it being fake if i could get parts for it, but I can't. Thanks for all the help.

3. I think what might happen here, since you say is not a fake RooR, I think the joint might have broke at one point and repaired, but maybe by some glass man that didn't know what to do when it came to sizez..Thats what i can think of cuz my roor is 18.8mm and everything fits nice in the joint bowl and diffy.

4. Pretty bizarre. But yeah, definitely looks fake. RooRs never have octagonal bases do they?

5. Does your RooR Bowl Fit In The New 18.8 Downstem

6. that's hexagonal, not octagonal

7. Yes, the Roor.de "Blue" line is identical to the OP's in all aspects except that it has a sig on it, when they only show a dot on the new for sale pieces.

8. Well If His 18.8 Bowl Fits In The New Downstem And His Bong joint - Then Maybe Theres A Flaw In The Downstem part that goes to the bong joint

9. No, the bowl and downstem that came with my roor do not fit into any of the 18.8 or 29.2 parts i ordered.

10. I think you have a repaired bong then. Fixed in the joint not to right specs i think thats weird.....Send it all 2 me at my house i'll fix and send it back:D