RooR Rasta inline

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blegit323, Aug 18, 2009.

1. i like your counters

my buddy has a roor just like that. fuck the haters, nice glass

2. hi guys. Thank you all so much for the kind thoughts.so much love <3

because you've been so nice I uploaded Solar milkshot.enjoy

3. That setup is sick. I love the rasta colors on the bong too. Looks like a chemistry set.

4. i'm jealous haha. enjoy that and keep hitting the herb.

5. i dig the solar hit, i like the inline and what are all those fittings for if you don't mind me asking? Is that just a conversion which fits over the inline joint and holds the bowl ontop? I notice the carbon filter and that isn't what i'm referring too.

6. Hey man, nice bong! I was actually thinking of getting the exact same one! Don't listen to those haters still smoking from their metal pipes :) (not that metal pipes are that bad, but glass is known to be better)

7. those are just glass "extenders" if you will, that the blower did on the inline joint.I like it because it keeps the bowl elevated so it wont get wet.the pipe i bought from there 3 years ago had the same style to it and reminded me of it.all inlines ive seen have some extenders like that. I hope that answers your question. Thanks for the love <3

8. dude im soooooo jealous of his setup dude. But tbh the aluminum can is still my favorite toking tool by far. Best way to conserve weed and the thing fucking rippppppsssssss

9. HAH this is almost sig worthy.

10. Looks nice, I love inlines..and fuck the haters blegit :smoking:

11. Here's a milkshot of the sick aluminum I always rip

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGqdu6PLLg"]YouTube - Toro Milk w/ Hedman AC[/ame]

12. ..your cool

13. nice pickup man just to much water in the inline and the tube.

14. nice bong man. + rep

15. Thats nice foo...where u get it?

16. im contemplating it! :D

17. what a douche

18. That's so fucking cool. I'm in Australia, so can only order internationally online.

Recently picked up a Molino Mad scientist with matching ash catcher.

I'd so much rather what you've got! Rasta colour scheme is the shit! The inline too, this is my first experience with one ever (obviously), but the splash guard is too small. The splash guard on yours is fantastic, looked like no water escaped.

Yeah nice pics and vids dude.

19. That's so fucking cool. I'm in Australia, so can only order internationally online.

Recently picked up a Molino Mad scientist with matching ash catcher.

I'd so much rather what you've got! Rasta colour scheme is the shit! The inline too, this is my first experience with one ever (obviously), but the splash guard is too small. The splash guard on yours is fantastic, looked like no water escaped.

Yeah nice pics and vids dude.