RooR or Illadelph

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blazeitup12, Mar 30, 2009.

1. which bongs do you think are better RooR or Illadelph?:confused:
    i've never used an illadelph but used to have a roor and it ripped! but i have heard illadeph makes sick bongs too..

2. to each his own.

i prefer illadelphs because as far as functionality a normal tube is a tube, but the logo and name defeats roor in my opinion.

3. #4 sawzall, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    This is crazy..... having recently gotten back into smoking (well, eating more actually for mmj) , but all these names are new to me. roor, illadelph..... the products are amazing.

"Back in the day" all that was available were the acrylics, and Graffix monopolized it. Wonder if graffix even exists anymore.

I did look at the current lines of roor and illadelph the other day at Trails in Tempe (and on their respective websites), and I'd have to say I prefer the aesthetics of illadelph. Which means very little since i have no functional experience with either. ha

4. why does it always come down to roor or illadelph...there are so many tubes out there and I wouldn't say either of these two are the best.

5. #7 papasandbeer, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    they are the 2 highest quality MASS PRODUCED glass companys out right now.

i know people are gonna say toro toro toro but toro is not mass produced. but yes they make custom shit which i would have to consider trading my illadelph in for.

6. roor you fool!

:bongin:

7. US Tubes are better for the money, and SG and TORO are better for percs...who cares if they aren't mass produced. I live in the middle of nowhere in maine, but I can get either of those three with a few clicks of a mouse, so it's not like they're hard to find.

FYI Toro doesn't do custom orders, all they do is supply shops....so that argument is out of the question.