RooR or a stemless disc diffused piece?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tml499, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Message sent.

2. A German Roor 3.2 even from the most expensive place to ship it to the states(grasscity) is only like $190 -$200. Like $150 if you buy from some less known establishments. Someone trying to get one over on you with that $250 quote.

3. #23 superkev000, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    if people really want legit german roors, i dont get y they don't order directly from frankenthal, germany

boggles me.

the 3.2mm 35cm starts at $134 USD on the de website (without shipping of course).

but anyways this thread is really broad. was it a straight tube you want or percs?

4. I would look into a syn shower cap just got one off kulture for 225 just waiten for it to come in

5. To people saying the $250 quote was a rip off... that's from roor.de so yeah...

I was talking about 250 for a 3.2 45cm Icemaster with diffuser included and 35 euro shipping included. I'm pretty sure if I decide to get a Roor now I would shop around and try to get a good deal on a 5mm though.

Overall, I'm leaning towards getting a stemless piece now, as the consensus seems to be that they are just better technology. Something in the price range I listed. I think I'm going to hit up Goodfellas on Haight and Big Als in Berkeley in a few weeks to see if I can get a good deal.

6. I'd suggest not just splurging your money at a headshop, I know a lot of shops that have pieces that "wow" the viewer, but in actuality aren't that great. Check out what the shop has and do some research after. If it looks solid, go back and get it. Remember, you can always haggle at a headshop!

7. Another in your price range is a stone glass works waffle. Those are the secks.

8. I was actually looking at this earlier and I liked it a lot. Is it sold online anywhere? I couldn't find it. And how much does it cost usually?

9. Looks like they're out of stock almost everywhere.
    Rx Industries has some I think.
    Probably $250-300