RooR option bowl, can someone tell me which roor piece is it?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sryan0609, Nov 21, 2011.

1. roor.jpg

This is a picture of my friends RooR bowl that we broke this past weekend, as you can see only the stem is intact for the most part. We can't figure out what it was called or anything though, and I can't find it anywhere online. If anyone can tell me what it is or where to find it that would be great.

Thanks

2. #2 Dev N, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    That looks like any other stock ROOR.us bowl.

3. It's a u.s RooR slide. E d I t sells .de only.

4. Ok. Do you know how much it may cost? Basically im replacing the part for my friend and I just wanna know if it was an expensive piece and what not. The kid said it was around 110$

5. lol 110? maybe 30 or 40 at the most dude

6. yea i didnt think it was gonna be that much. like i said before it wasnt even my slide. i broke this other guys and i told him id buy it for him, and i feel like hes just trying to scam me. but i dont know much about RooR shit. I thought it would be easier to find this exact one.

7. [quote name='"fairmasterOz"']It's a u.s RooR slide. E d I t sells .de only.[/quote]

That's right. Duh. Silly me.

Yeah it's the American ROOR slide my bad

8. Lol does it really matter if the bowl is made in the usa or Europe?

110 is WAYYY to much. you can find them for 20-25$ then maybe another 10$ for shipping.

9. [quote name='"SiickAnDNasTy"']Lol does it really matter if the bowl is made in the usa or Europe?

110 is WAYYY to much. you can find them for 20-25$ then maybe another 10$ for shipping.[/quote]

Um yeah it matters if he wants one the same as the one in the photo than one of these won't do hey? And if you know where to get them for 20 - 25 online than why don't you help op and tell him where considering that is what this thread is about.

Attached Files:

10. [quote name='"Dev N"']

That's right. Duh. Silly me.

Yeah it's the American ROOR slide my bad[/quote]

I think a l t stock RooR tech u.s

11. You cannot post links to competitors on the site...

its pretty easy to find though

My two stock bowls are different so if he needs to find the EXACT same one thats gonna be a bitch