RooR Oil accessories?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MRCRONIK, Feb 26, 2014.

1. #1 MRCRONIK, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    Ok so I just found out that EDIT finally has gotten RooR dabbing accessories & I plan on purchasing them eventually but I don't understand how they are used, so If anyone has used any of these before or has an idea on how to use them 1393435288163.jpg here's the nail.
    1393435313460.jpg the dome? 1393435338031.jpg dome holder?

Who Dat!

2. Hmm I wonder if they be legit roor products..

3. I'm pretty sure. The website is an authorized RooR dealer

Who Dat!

4. Yes they are, I've seen them before. You put your dome on the stand, which lifts the nail up above the dome and you heat it. Pull it off the stand and throw it in your bong

5. so do you put the nail in first or after you put the done on?

Who Dat!

6. #6 Jimmy Carter, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    the nail sits inside the dome, you put the dome on the stand which pushes the nail head above the top of the dome so you can heat it

7. that actually sounds pretty nice, & you can put any nail in there not just the glass one or shows right?

Who Dat!

8. any nail thats the right size should work as long as its the right length

9. so the RooR Ti nail I posted first wouldn't be a problem?

Who Dat!

i have one of those RooR dome holders, never knew what it was for.

11. haha do you by chance have any pictures

Who Dat!

12. you don't need a holder.. and i'm pretty sure it's fake roor. get an oil rig for 90$ on brotherswithglass.com

no.  the one i have has a black RooR label and it's higher up than the one posted by the OP.   also the logo is crooked as shit on mine.  found it while cleaning out a friends house, i use it as a marble display stand

14. Yes dude you are correct I have been trying to work it out and all I needed was confidence to put things together gotta love Roor ;) peace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum