Roor Narrowing Bowl is Great!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jarhead5153, Jan 25, 2010.

1. I recommend getting the Roor narrowing bowl! I just got it yesterday from someone I bought a bong from. It's great. Little snaps are fun, no screen necessary. I love Roor.

Attached Files:

2. I don't understand..

3. Well considering that picture is off EDIT I don't either..... Care to elaborate?

4. What is so great about this bowl?

5. yup I have alot of fun with snappers, my bf's roor came with one so its sweet.
    fake or not its a fucking BOWL. geez you guys are being to harsh on the fellow.

6. GFTO

EDIT is only legal German R00R products.

7. I second the notion.

8. Can't you guys take a joke lol!

9. Sure :rolleyes:

10. Its a bowl that has good flow, but it narrows and packs really well for one-hit bowls. I guess it's not exciting like most of the hand blown stuff on here, but it's a good, functional, Roor bowl. So I like it!

11. I though it was funny lol.

12. Ha yeah but on this forum it is so realistic for someone to give a response such as yours. Anything that comes up R00R on this forum usually gets flagged as being fake.

13. Yeah, jeez. Can't you guys take a toke?

Crap puns aside, OP probably didn't have their own picture at the time; so they did what any other stoner would do: google images, or a site with similar content (e.d.IT)

14. im diggin the bowl bro!!! Maybe when I recover from my purchase, Ill snag on.

15. Hahah yeah... But I think my points about how fun the lil snapper bowl is aren't affected by the picture not being mine, I just wanted to give a visual.

16. hey just reading, and if you don't have the money for a roor snapper bowl just get a glass batte, and get some art eraser or something putty like and vaala one hitter tube rip.

17. meh, its a boring looking, average bowl, I've used those, and I wasn't really impressed. you can take good snap hits out of any regular sized bowl I've found.