Roor Little Sista Question

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by neachoscrew, Nov 12, 2007.

1. I am thinking about buying a new bong and have done quite a bit of research. I like the beaker shaped bongs the best and have picked out 2 bongs that I am interested in, both are very similar. The first is the Roor Custom Little Sista Icemaster 3.2 - 3 Piece which is 35cm tall for $160. The second is a Roor Custom Little Sista Icemaster 3.2 - Big Sista which is 45cm tall for $190. I plan on buying a diffuser as well. The only question I have is whether the extra 10cm is worth the extra 30 bucks? What do you guys think? Thanks a lot.

2. Yes, it is worth it. After awhile you will for sure regret not doing it. Bigger hits for once you get some iron lungs.

3. you should get an ehle, they're german made as well and hit amazing, not to mention decently pirced.

4. I have a 3.2 straight 35mm (minimaster) roor. Get the extension man. 45 or 55mm tall is what I wish i got

5. this man is right.

6. Get a lux mini with some trees my man

7. what ever it is make sure its not a mini :hello: lux mini...roor minimaster...

edit:**But the lux mini is a great bong no doubt

I like my 35mm, maybe my tolerance got built up way much. It was great at first and knocked me out i remember but not so much lately.

but regardless id still want the extensions

8. I have seen the mini lux and they do look nice. Can I get that or an ehle online? Or do I have to look around at my local headshops?

9. I appreciate the help.

10. try vandsterdam.com
    or somthin like that, they have some good roors, ehle, and smile- ive never really heard of those but they are supposed to be made to not have the neck break... or somthin

11. Corrected

:D I'm getting a nice 15", straight tube, bent neck GonG w/ ice catcher and separate bowl/downstem for $15 from there, $15 for shipping, it's already on its way. :hello:

12. I can't find that site. Also can someone convince me why I should pay $190 bucks for a Roor Custom Little Sista Icemaster 3.2 45cm compared to going to a local headshop and getting a decent bong for like 60 bucks? Or also why I shouldn't go by a vape? Thanks.

13. I own the Roor little sista beaker bottom 3.2, and I love it. I got it for 140 w/ bag. I don't have a diffusor yet but I'd like one. I don't mind the size, but granted taller is usually better. Highly reccomend teh bong though, its soooo nice

14. can i get that pm of the site i can look up ehle or the vamesterdam site???

15. My bad, it was typo'd too. You should find the correct spelling in this here quote.. I didn't post this link, though...

16. could i get a pm link to that vandsterdam site or whatever