RooR Little Sista - Diffuser Question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Nahledge, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Ayo!

This is my first (of probably many) posts in this forum. I've been doing a lot of research and have found some GREAT information here in the past couple of days. I've been smoking for 10+ years.. have owned a couple of shitty bongs in the past, and have decided to invest in something nice!

After doing a bunch of research, I think I've decided to go with the..

ROOR LITTLE SISTA 3.2MM 45CM W/ ICE NOTCHES (18 MM JOINT)

The price is unbelievable, and every RooR i've hit over the years has been great.

I also want to buy a diffuser but when adding stuff to the cart to make the purchase, I noticed that the Little Sista recommends a 15.5cm downstem. The longest Roor diffuser Grasscity has is 14.5cm.

What do you guys recommend? I know most of you are experts here when it comes to this stuff. I would PREFER to buy a RooR brand diffuser over another manufacturer. Will a diffuser be okay that is 1cm short? I'd hate to have this stuff shipped internationally and regret it afterwards.

Thanks for your help in advance!

-Nahledge :bongin:

2. Go to a different website

3. It would work fine.

4. Do you guys think that is a good choice?

5. I think that spending $200+ on a roor is a horrendous choice, but then again we went through this in another thread and it turned into a shitshow.

do whatever you think is best, but for the money I'm sure there's better options available.

6. I just can't wait for the person to post..

"dude just save up 100 more dollars and get a SG mini stemline"

...just wait, someone will want to say it hahah

7. Sounds good man. The diffy will be fine, having a big milky RooR hit for you right now:D