ROOR is by far the best bong brand on the market.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tgr, Sep 27, 2010.

1. I sold about 50 or 60 of the things so it's not like it was just one or two that were naff.

I have yet to find a single Roor turn up with a flaw. (I only sell .de Roors and I know the same can't be said for American Roors)

2. ive always wanted to try some hurricane milk...

one things for sure the rip i took outa a RooR icemaster was the chillest coldest milk eva

3. I love roor.The thread title is right they are by far one of the best brand around.They make sg look like acrylic bongs and make toro look like homemade bull shit.Roor produces the smoothest hit known to man.Any roor has better diffusion than a peyote pillar.And roor is always innovating the glass market.And you can literally play base ball with a roor and it want break.You can even make sweet sweet love to a roor.

Roor worshipers unite!!

There is only one brand better Weed Star

4. Roors are dope. German roor take pride in their work, and they deliever with flawless pieces that hit beautifully.

5. rofl:D

6. Ummm thanks for reiterating everything anyone who knows anything about glass has been saying for a long time lol and cool story brah!

7. made one person laugh thats all I wanted to do:smoke:

8. Maybe in like 2007 I would have been more inclined to agree, but Roor isn't really brought up here much anymore.

9. They haven't really even released anything new since then have they?

10. #70 Kevin08, Dec 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010

No they are releasing new stuff now, new perc design allows you to hit the perc at an angle and still get full percolation :D. And they have a glassblower in norcal that's doing the custom pieces for them, i think it's in Arcata, Eureka or some other pot friendly town up there. I saw this on a flyer at my LHS, a reputable Roor/Lux/Sheldon Black dealer and they have some of the new stuff, i like the new mini beakers alot.

Here is one of the new perc'd tubes, still very basic but functional and useful, no front tree allows angled rips :bongin:
    http://www.kultureva.com/picture/8-31-10 roor custom.jpg?pictureId=6627184

11. It's about time they release a new line, I was thinking they were just going to ride their straight tubes for the rest of they're career.

12. i would have to say that while roor was not making new products for a few years that other brands caught up and passed them with new technology and better design art.
    toro stepped up and filled the shoes by creating halo percs and i dont think anyone can dis those...:smoke:

13. The Roor collaboration with Herborizer is supposed to be released next year.

[​IMG]

14. that thing, like most RooRs, has no character.

Sure de. make great tubes, but unless you wanna drop $$$$$$$$ on a worked one, then that's all it is.. a tube. Nothing special about them.

15. That joint doesn't look supported at all either :/

The glass whip is bound to be broke in a couple weeks...not impressed at all.

16. Nah most anoying this on Grasscity is Glass snobs..No nice comments if someone has a china glass piece because they dont know what heady is. Its called "toking tool section" not "no china glass section."

But this thread is utterly stupid.