ROOR is by far the best bong brand on the market.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tgr, Sep 27, 2010.

1. I know you didnt mean to be a hater. You were just expressing your feeling towards RooR fans. Its all good though man, it happens.

2. not hating on anyone's brand i own a 3.2mm myself

3. Ahhh I see, just hating on the fanatics. Your OP was misleading cause you didnt say you owned one. :p lol

4. no,no,no,no,no.....my point is that there are NO fanatics, but people assume there are, and they create pointless threads directed at fanatics when there are no fanatics.

5. screw the thread, rip the bong.

6. [​IMG]

7. Lol Im sorry then Im just mad fucking confused now. Proceed with your thread and sorry for being a dumbass with my now meaningless posts lol :p

8. ok, what i am saying is that people on GC enjoy bashing a non-existant group of people. the ROOR worshippers. its getting annoying seeing these posts and threads where people bash the so called roor fanatics, WHEN THEY BARELY FUCKING EXIST

9. #29 Whohulkwalk, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010

Not entirely got a few laughs out of it.:smoke:

10. lolz , i got my message across(hopefully) and its whatever

EDIT- i guess this aint the place for a mature toking tools discussion, but ill adapt :)

11. You did indeed bro, to me at least lol.

12. I to understand:smoke:

13. Some people do think it's the best. Some do "worship" Roors. And of course there are fanatics. Even ones that are intelligent - they just happen to like Roor's the most. Everyone has their own opinion, the quicker you learn to deal with them the better off you are - right now I'd say you're not doing so well.

14. I, Temple Boaraguard, like this thread it makes me laugh thanks

15. really? show me.

16. haterz gonna' hate

17. please point out the hate in this thread

18. :cool:

19. i shud have known :rolleyes:

20. Sorry, i'm seriously baked here. Right, i tried to say that like, i feel this is fully unnecessary hate and negative vibes. It's all groovy and whatnot to talk about what you think but then when you start generalising and stereotyping people and saying all RooR extremists are crazy and shitttt, it's like, very bad, m'kay. But yeah, came out as that 'Haterz g..'

and the :cool: was 'cause i thought his :cool: was very :cool:

:cool:?