Roor GONG joint repair? NY?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sandwormed, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I broke the joint on my roor beaker. I understand they can be repaired after research....

Does anyone have any leads or recommendations for repair? I have only had it for 3 days!

AH! :eek:

Thanks. If this Violates TOS, please delete.

[​IMG]

2. I am sorry for your loss. I actually just poured out a Red Stripe for your fallen soldier.

3. stoneglassworks.com

4. Ya, get a US Tube. If you already broke it after 3 days, my guess is it will happen again.

5. Good lord...
    What thickness was the glass!
    and what happened

6. sorry for the bad news. I get so paranoid letting people hit my glass simply becuase if they haven't used one before, they'll probably break it. I've gone through a couple already, one was even my fault.

You can try going to a local smoke shop and talking to the doods. A lot of the time shops get local blown glass sold to them so they might know a blower. I actually had my old phx fixed by the guy who sold it to me at his smoke shop. It wasn't back 100% but at least it worked!

7. Yeah... how did you break that joint so quickly. It looks like a really thick joint.

8. I gotta say i'm rather unimpressed with how thin that joint is on that roor....i have a dirt cheap inexpensive piece of shit phire thats got like a 5mm joint...i actually broke the joint but only on the actual etched gong fitting part because the actual joint on the tube is so thick that i dont think it would break...for shame roor for letting such a thin joint pass through quality control....