ROOR Glass poker as a ignighter for bowl

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Mojo-G, Jan 14, 2013.

1. I want to buy this for the purposes of putting a torch flame on it long enough to heat the glass to the point where I could place it on the bowl and ignite it without ever having to use butane or any fuel and provide the ultimate un-adulterd smoke. What do you guys think? Is this do-able?

Attached Files:

2. Hemp wick.

3. Well I want the next step after hemp wick and its this hahaha

4. vape.

5. That's not going to work like you have in mind. Those are more used for concentrates.

6. Youre looking for something like this, its called a glow rod:[​IMG]

Or this, the glass piece is a vaporizing attachment:[​IMG]

7. Glow rods were perfect for flowers, anyone who claim it doesn't is just plain crazy. Glow rods have no open flame so that is legit. Buy a butane or propane torch and heat the glow rod then light flowers. Otherwise I would do the herb iron, eventually will own one.

8. Glow rods work but that roor poker will not. My friend has one, and has tried it. It doesn't stay hot enough for that long. What that's designed for is for handling concentrates and dabbing mainly. Also for adjusting the bowl pack while smoking, the cherry etc.

9. I use this and have no problems, think its a roor poker but I heat it off mini blowtorch and works well

Attached Files:

10. #10 frymanxunzh89, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2013
    thanks for sharing.... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. um honstly i would not do the glass rod .. y would you put a super hot piece of metal on a bowl that is normal room temp. u have a chance of breaking the bowl but ultamitly depends on the bowl u got if it cheap who cares if it a nice expensive one i wouldnt never take the chance .. the cermic tip soldering irons r good too