Roor diffuser beads

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by mattc707, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Don't listen man. I understand where you're at with em. Even if I had seen marbles that small, RooR, a well respected company who provides top-notch smoking devices says THESE are good. I'd try em if I didn't have to buy em first. Too bad we can't toke together. We have some of the same taste in glass.

2. Cool. Figure it never hurts to ask and might as well abide by some rules :cool:

Wouldnt those work though? They even have colored ones. Although I dont know how small you would really want them to be.

3. I'm deff getting these, some dark blue ones to drop in my Blue dot, except I have a beaker bottom bong, so it might take quite a few.

4. Those would DEFINATELY work. You would have to figure out what size you wanted. Maybe you could get some different sizes and experiment? Then report back on GC with a full smoke report!

5. I dunno, dude. Where the hell are you gonna keep all those marbles when you're emptying the bong? There's gonna be a fuck-ton of marbles in a beaker bottom.

6. I'm not saying that RooR doesn't make respectable products. I own a Lux myself.
    But these are fucking marbles. Marbles!
    Who cares if they're made out of pyrex glass, even though they most likely aren't. They're fucking marbles!
    There has to be a point in which you have to separate yourself from your company. Loyalty can only go so far.
    OMFG! RooR is now selling water for 5$ a bottle! It's RooR and they say THESE bottles of water are good. It HAS to be worth it!

7. wow, roor is making a killing on these...

8. How bout someone starts marketing the " 'bong bucket', so you dont lose your marbles"?

edit- a bucket with a screen bottom. -gold-

Once I get moved back to nashville I will def. be picking some of these up. I think a mixture of small and big would probably work well... like layering it.

9. Collectors buy things just to collect them. They don't have to have logic. It doesn't enter the situation. They do it for the LOVE.

10. they don't even say roor on them, i can near guarantee if you put a roor one next to one from the site linked here you couldn't tell the difference

11. Again, that's not what collecting is about. It's about YOU loving and knowing what the values of the things you collect are to you.

12. That sounds like an OCD to me. And RooR will milk all of you compulsive buyers for all that they can get out of you. I bet whoever thought of this got a promotion.

"EXPENSIVE FUCKING MARBLES?! GENIUS!"

13. Dude... chill out. Back to the original topic, looks like a nice buy bro, I'll have to try that out sometime looks like an interesting concept.

14. These are actually a pretty cool product. I have some and they are best in pill bottle style ashcatcher with a non diffused downstem IMO.

The novelty wears off quickly, however. I only used mine for a like 3 days as I much prefer other methods of diffusion.

15. God damn theres always those haters when theres a Roor product around.
    Calm down guys. I never said anything about them being anything so special.
    And I saw the invoice for these at the pipe shop a week or so ago when the girl was showing me the contents of the order they just made, the pipe shop only paid $2.50 a bag, so the major markup was done by the store and not the company. Its just 14 bucks, I'm not toooo worried about it. Just wanted to try them.

16. I was gonna try em in an A/C but I broke the downstem for it the other day so I gotta go buy one today. Also getting the new 4-arm diffused Roor ac today, y'all will see a thread about it.

Thanks for understanding, trikky.

17. they look cool, have u noticed a positive difference with them in

18. They make it seem like the diffuser has much more holes, I guess you'd say. I don't notice much of a difference with the smoke, but honestly I duno if they are worth the trouble. After I get the downstem for that A/C I'll try em in there and see if they're better suited for that, I was thinking they might really help with spillback since they displace so much space you only need a tiny bit of water. The A/C doesn't spill back too bad but I bet if the downstem was diffused, it would since there's more bubbles and you need to put more water in since my downstem is really close to the bottom of the a/c.