roor.de seized by customs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by aes-one, Apr 2, 2009.

1. hey guys..so i just got news that a package of mine from england to usa via fedex was seized by us customs. it contained a roor.de custom too! thast all the info i have right now...does anybody know if theres still hope to get it delivered, maybe after paying some duty taxes or something? or is it a lost cause? anybody have experience with this before?

thanks..

2. ouch.....

can't help bro sorry.....

3. our government is so fucked. sorry to hear that man, but i have no experience with customs. good luck.

4. what a bunch of mother fuckers. ITS A TOBACCO PIPE!!

5. unless its the custom roor with the mary j leaves on the side :D

6. You mean the one with the green colored maple leaves?;)

7. Damn. I remember thinking about this before I ordered my RooR.de, but that was like 2+ years ago, and it arrived fine. I'm sorry to say that I'm fairly sure you won't be receiving that tube :( My condolences man.

8. sorry man you just lost some money.

9. the only thing i can think is bitch at roor

10. You probably can't get it back, they seized it for being "illegal", not because of taxes.

11. assuming you got it from edit, people have had their package seized and edit sent them out a new one. if not from there then idk man, sorry to hear that

12. the fact that you cant even get one without it being fake or seized by customs?

13. dude, there are plenty of places to get american roors in the us that aren't fake, and edit has supplied many customers with .de's. it's not nearly as hard to get a legit roor as you make it out to be

14. Exactly, and considering papasandbeer's profile says he lives in so cal he should just go to dementia. Those aren't fake.

15. Someones gettin a nice tube..... haha i wonder what happens to that rly. i bet someone scoops it at customs

16. #16 papasandbeer, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    oh word ,but if dementia is not a option... then roor is not a option.. thats simply all i meant to imply. there Real shit is QUALITY glass, but the fake stuff honestly has ruined there image here, venice beach,china town, and most of the local glass shops in the valley and hollywood all carry FAKE ass looking roors lol, i think i saw a legit roor steamroller at venice tho the other weekend..

edit: my fav thing tho is how they only put out like 3-4 tubes and put em next to like some pure's or other no-name brands to make em look good.

17. I live about 2500 miles away from the nearest Dementia and I have 5 legitimate US Roors and one German custom. Stop going to shops that are bad enough to carry fakes and perhaps you wont see them any longer.

18. Never seen a fake RooR and I have been to alot of shops. If you suspect a tube of being fake just check if the shop is a licensed RooR dealer.

19. Edit should send you a new tube!!!!!

20. uuhhh roors are made in cali now..