Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ROOR Bong Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ball McCartney, Nov 24, 2011.

1. #1 Ball McCartney, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Hello I plan on purchasing a Roor 250ml blue range bong soon, as well as a Roor 14.5 diffuser. I was wondering with these things, are the gauzes necessary?

Thank you in advance.

2. Bumping this...

3. ^ yes...please explain "gauzes"? If you talking about the diffuser, no, but it definitely make the smoke/drag better.

4. i think by gauze, he means a glass screen?

5. ^ yah the screen will be necessary for the roor bowl that will come with it, the slide has an ENORMOUS hole if the glass screen isn't in place, I own the 250ml BLUE and it came w/ the screen so you should be fine as long as you dont lose it. Or else you'll be nug pluggin it everytime

6. Thank you for the help.

Sorry for the confusion on Gauzes.. thats what they were named on EDIT, my bad.

7. Using a nug to plug a whole is more of a hassle than taking a glass screen out of a bowl multiple times! One little pull, that's just a tiny bit too hard and.................there goes your green! :mad:

:bongin:

8. I know I was just sayin if he lost the screen then he'd have to be nug pluggin unless he's got a pebble or somethin that won't burn

9. Nug plugin is a good way to clog your pipe/bong

10. ^ not a roor