RooR Blue Series.....???

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Weed Head420, Feb 24, 2009.

1. #1 Weed Head420, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    So, I've been wanting a RooR for like more than 5 years. I went to the one headshop in Chicago that sells them (maybe there's more?.......anyone?). They told me the cheapest ones they had were like $300. I really don't want to spend more than $200 at most.

So, I found the RooR Blue Series:link deleted

Has anyone ordered from here? I'd apperciate positive and negative feedback. Also I'm in the U.S., everything is in pounds on the website. Any problems?

Thanks fellow tokers.:smoking:

2. for the currency...look to the right in the middle and click on the US flag. never ordered from them though...i only buy from headshops

3. On the right hand side you can change it to US dollars.

4. I don't think you're supposed to link other head shops ;) id remove that link dude.

5. #5 Weed Head420, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009

I wasn't worried about the currency. I was just asking if they would be shipping from the U.K. to U.S. Anyone order fom the U.S.? That's what I meant....

Can I get an answer on the bongs or the website grasscity?.....Instead of "change the currency dude"

6. #6 kyle187, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    iv orderd there twice. Once my items came in about a week. The next time i waited a good month because a item i got was on back order then once it got shipped out i find out that "the item was attempted to be delivered, but got returned" even though i never got a notice or anything, but i think that's mainly the shipping companys fault, they sent me a email saying they would try to ship it again, but it would cost an other $10, so i got a refund instead. There a good company, i just had a little bad experince with that, but i will definiatly order from them again, and you should as well. They have a great selection with good prices.

7. i remember seeing a whole selection of i think it was green label roors all straight tubes 14" with a tree perc diffusor and ashcatcher. was such a great deal but when i went back a few months later they didnt have any.