roor ashcatcher?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by KRVenky, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Alright I currently have a red label roor 18 inch beaker, it has a .de made honeycomb diffuser downstem, i want to buy an ashcatcher for it, but I'm ambivalent. my current choice is an mgw 6 tree ash catcher, but I havent heard much about roor's a/cs, they seem simple with minimal diffusion, i've seen a lot written pertaining to them, but never seen anyone comment on these a/cs in comparison to other brands/types of ashcatchers. should i stick with roor and get their ashcatcher? anyone want to comment on the quality of their 3 pc a/cs?

2. They are so expensive bro. Same with the PH(x) A/C's. I was going to buy one, but then I just decided to buy a real dope High Quality glass Inline A/C blown by a great local glass-artist. Glad I made the decision I did.

3. get a sheldon black ashcatcher. the big one with removable 18 gauge downstem, swap a alex k and you got urself a sexy ass chug. seriously it looks so classy, and it works so good with my .us i have like a perfect joint fit

4. Don't call anything RooR/S.Black classy around the SG fanboys lol..but yes, that would be sick

5. [quote name='"GolfWangKY"']Don't call anything RooR/S.Black classy around the SG fanboys lol..but yes, that would be sick[/quote]

Psh, don't call anything other than those classy around this guy.

6. Ok? Hows it feel to be completely full of shit :cool:

7. [quote name='"GolfWangKY"']

Ok? Hows it feel to be completely full of shit :cool:[/quote]

You rock the annoying, bro. Rock that shit hard.

8. What the fuck did I do?

9. [quote name='"ismokebunkweed"']get a sheldon black ashcatcher. the big one with removable 18 gauge downstem, swap a alex k and you got urself a sexy ass chug. seriously it looks so classy, and it works so good with my .us i have like a perfect joint fit[/quote]

This!

...or get a red label ROOR ash catcher, also with a diffuser. (of course that's what I would do)