ROOR 5mm dealers cup or 5mm icemaster?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tayl0r T0ts, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Im getting a new bong online and im deciding whether to get a ROOR Dealers cup 5mm rasta label, or the 5mm rasta label icemaster. Ill also be getting a 5 mm roor ash catcher. What are the pros and cons of both and what do they have to offer? If you you have/do own one input is useful and state which you prefer and why. Thanks in advance

2. [quote name='"Tayl0r T0ts"']Im getting a new bong online and im deciding whether to get a ROOR Dealers cup 5mm rasta label, or the 5mm rasta label icemaster. Ill also be getting a 5 mm roor ash catcher. What are the pros and cons of both and what do they have to offer? If you you have/do own one input is useful and state which you prefer and why. Thanks in advance[/quote]

I like straights man for a tall tube, my daily driver is a 21" fairmaster. But I like the beaker in anything shorter, my sister has a pretty nice little sista and it rips hard as. Either way nice bongs.

If you have money to burn check that ziggy icemaster man would be sweet with a black 5mm a/c too.

Attached Files:

3. Icemaster if you're gonna get a a/c.love my Icemaster with roor ac

4. Pro - you get to say you own a RooR

Con - You spent alot of money just to say you bought a RooR

I'd recommend not spending alot of money and getting something similar

5. lol whats up with all the roor haters really sad:laughing:

pro- Soo Smooth :bongin: :smoke:

con-lots of **** hate your bong :confused_2:

6. [quote name='"kliff2004"']Pro - you get to say you own a RooR

Con - You spent alot of money just to say you bought a RooR

I'd recommend not spending alot of money and getting something similar[/quote]

Really again? Really. Option 1 or option 2. My dog can choose between 2 things man FFS.

7. #7 kliff2004, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    I dunno man, he asked about Pro's and cons.

The only thing good about spending 300 dollars on a piece of glass with no diffusion is the name

The only thing bad about spending 300 dollars on a piece of glass with no diffusion is the price.

Its not like I said anything negative about roor, RooRs are well made pieces of Schott duran tubing. You can get a molino 7mm for half the price. Maybe he likes spending lots of money, maybe he didnt know molino existed.

Your dog isn't smart enough to think out side of the box, its why people dont ask dogs for advice.

Hilarious.

Evidently, IM a dick in this thread cause Im shit talking roor.

Yet on another thread, I pointed a guy in a direction where he can buy authentic Roors, and HE shits on me XD

I love this place

8. [quote name='"Bong666"']
    lol whats up with all the roor haters really sad:laughing:

pro- Soo Smooth :bongin: :smoke:

con-lots of **** hate your bong :confused_2:[/quote]

Alright! This argument again!

How much are those two tubes op? And are you stuck on getting a roor or are you open to other suggestions?

Those very simple tubes aren't going to be very smooth for the price.

9. exactly

This is the guys first post EVER

Maybe he doesn't know much about glass and is only aware of the RooR name.

Instead, he just gets bickering among members >__>

10. [quote name='"kliff2004"']

I dunno man, he asked about Pro's and cons.

The only thing good about spending 300 dollars on a piece of glass with no diffusion is the name

The only thing bad about spending 300 dollars on a piece of glass with no diffusion is the price.

Its not like I said anything negative about roor, RooRs are well made pieces of Schott duran tubing. You can get a molino 7mm for half the price. Maybe he likes spending lots of money, maybe he didnt know molino existed.

Your dog isn't smart enough to think out side of the box, its why people dont ask dogs for advice.[/quote]

Lol yeah good answer again. I think I like you kliff.
    Dog reckons Its bedtime.
    But my RooR is sexy and that Molino looks like shit:)
    Take it easy op good luck and don't worry I've got about a grand worth of RooR glass in my room and I still love em :D

11. picking which of these roor's to buy is like picking which STD i want.:eek:

12. to quote the late comedian Patrice O'neal

"This is my protection ::makes a sign of the cross:: Just not aids!"

13. #13 Tayl0r T0ts, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    Ive been smoking 6 months so i guess im kinda new but do alot of research and hang with more experienced people. I want a roor but am open to more suggestions. I dont want anything like molino tho (no offence molino people). Ive got about a 400 dollar limit. Is the IM or DC (icemaster, dealers cup) smoother then one another? More stable? Clearing time? I dont want a really tall bong like i heard the DC is a little tall for the beaker (can i get other opinions). I also tried a custom dwb bong but drew kinda stopped messaging me. So im opening my options