roommate

Discussion in 'General' started by skinnerbox, Apr 4, 2012.

1. warning : this is a rant

so me and my roommate knew eachother last year and figured we could get along in an apartment with 2 other girls....but honestly i find the girl weird.
    Ok i understand if your parents weren't nurturing but why does everyone have to suffer??

basically she doesnt talk to me. she doesn't say hi doesnt ask how my days was, etc etc. I dont know why but it REALLY REALLY bothers me. Like why can't you be polite? why cant she say good morning goodnight. I swear we have gone entire days not saying a word to eachother and if u guys read my posts you know i got a lot to say. ok so we had drama and i called her a bitch but if shes seriously just gonna ignore me for 4 months im gonna ditch her. i can't find anyone to take over my lease though...she doesnt ask anyone else how their day went. i swear she thinks she lives by herself or something. oh and none of these girls blaze! another pet peeve of mine....I started disrespecting them and blazed inside all the time but now we got a new roommate so i stopped and i know she thinks my roommate is weird its so obvious...any suggestions

2. i talk to this girls friends more than I talk to her does no one think thats weirdd??

3. Some people just like to live as a recluse man. Either that or she has poor social skills. My approach would be to kill her with kindness. Go out of your way to talk to her and get her to talk to you, ask her how her day was, good morning/night etc endlessly.. But don't be hateful about it lol.

4. i used to do that and i realized i was being nice to someoen who literally doesnt care about me....i went to freakin jail and they didnt give twoo shits!

5. Move out. Find a new roommate. Get your own place. Ask her why. <Possible solutions
    OR just deal with it, there's always two sides to every story, there's obviously a reason she acts this way/doesn't want to talk to you. I didn't always talk to my roommates when I lived with 3 other people, mostly because living with other people makes you wish you had more privacy and alone time; at least for me. On another note I've seen plenty of people who were "best friends" become sworn enemies whose sole purpose on earth is to make each other miserable after moving in together. Way she goes...

6. i cant move out cuz i signed a lease. i could move into another apt on the property but they wanna charge me $ 200

7. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N6KzLX0WHw[/ame]

8. #8 livelaughlearn, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    Y do u care so much....maybe she gives zero fucks how ur day went. Maybe shes a quiet person. Ur the one that called her a bitch. U guys are roommates not friends? Big deal. Crazy girl.

9. Your angry because your roommate doesn't say goodnight and tuck you into bed?

Are you serious?

10. yeah AND she doesnt read me a story !!!!!

11. tuck her into bed...ok, now you got my attention!:p

film or it didn't happen!!!!! :hello: :hello: :hello:

12. yeah i know it just gets to me sometimes ....and i would rather be friends it makes it not awkward ya know

13. I feel you here though. Especially if your place is real small, it can get awkward.