Roommate trying to steal girl from me? WTF

Discussion in 'General' started by Isenguard420, Oct 6, 2014.

1. #1 Isenguard420, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    I have known this girl for 2 years and my friend told me that she is really into me, and all my friends think she likes me a lot. She stops by every now and again when I hit her up or she texts me to say she is coming over. I really haven't showed too much interest in her sexually although I let her know she catches my attention and I give her beer, weed ect.. I was trying to think through what would happen if I were to hook up and have sex with this girl because last time I fell in love like that with a girl I was good friends with I got my heart ripped out. I finally decided that I wanted to peruse this opportunity and decided I liked her a lot.

Well she texts me one day saying she is headed over to my house. I was gone but she showed up anyways because I missed the text then she texts me, "your roommate asked me out and I said yes."

She obviously came over because she knew me and wanted to see me so I am unsure what my roommates reasoning was. He knew that I was into her and that she liked me and I am about to go tell her exactly how I feel about her which I think she honestly needs to hear. 

My other housemates think what my roommate did was totally out of line and they are all upset and are about to confront him about it because they don't want him doing that shit to any ones girls.

Fuck I need to smoke some oil I am heated.... On a plus side this girl definitely still likes my and my friends think she is trying to make me jealous. My friends think its absurd that she would choose my roommate over me they say he does too many drugs and stinks hahaha.

2. #2 Lenny., Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    LOL Wow

Came in here thinking he was attempting to steal your girlfriend away from you. But it's just a chick that stops by occasionally and you hear thru the grapevine that she might like you. 

Roommate can't steal what isn't yours.      

3. It seems to me like you had time to make a move, regardless if you were ready or not, so who's to say she's making you jealous or genuinely moved on?

it's still early, if you want her go get her. otherwise, you really aren't ready and it shouldn't bother you man.smoke and chill.

hakuna matata

4. honestly man, not to be a dick, but grow some balls and tell her you like her, or shes gonna think youre not into her and go for your room mate.

5. #5 Isenguard420, Oct 6, 2014

Dude I bring her back from parties alone with me, she obviously likes me and always gives me shots and what not. I am the one that has been seeing her. I haven't been able to sleep with her because the first time my roommate had 10 people over and it was fucked.

She doesn't just stop by, I have been inviting her over lately since I realized she was into me. Thats fucked if you think its cool to take a girl knowing that your friend is trying to begin a relation ship. He knew that and just stepped in.

I know I can get her because she is much more into me, knows me, and can actually keep conversations with me instead of looking at her phone the whole time she is with my roommate.

All my housemates, and roommates agree that she likes me a lot more than my roommate, and I agree.

THIS ISN'T SOME RANDOM GIRL THAT STOPS BY, AND MY ROOMMATE WAS IN THE ROOM WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT MAKING MOVES WITH HER AFTER I JUST HAD HER OVER. ALL MY HOUSEMATES WERE THERE. FIRST TIME MY ROOMMATE SEES HER AFTER I SAID I WAS TRYING START A RELATION SHIP HE ASKS HER OUT.  BASTARD OWES ME $300 AND TAKES HER OUT! FUCK THAT SHIT.

6. Lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 Lenny., Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014

You have/had a great window of opportunity to pursue this lady. 9.5 times out of 10 relationships just won't fall into your lap. You have to pursue her, make her feel wanted, pour your feelings out to her. It seems like you failed to do these things so she chose someone else. The dating pool is huge for her. It's a buyer's market and she can take herself elsewhere.  It happens a lot, actually. My dad beat out at least one other guy in pursuance of my mom because he did the things I listed above. If cell phones existed 30 years ago and my dad just did this texting bullshit I probably wouldn't be born. But I digress.

He cannot steal that which is not yours. 

She had the common courtesy to inform you that she is off the market, which was nice of her. She seemed aware that you had a thing for her, but someone put in a better offer. Dating is a free market. Offer the best or get crushed by the competition. Be thankful you are human and don't have to fight to the death every time you want to get it in with a female. 

I fail to see how this is out of line. Your post indicates that you were just friends and nothing more.

Edit: as a side note, I know plenty o' people who were roommates and let a girl get between them and it always ended nastily. 

8. Women want to feel wanted.

You didn't make her feel that way, so your roommate did.

I don't understand why you have an issue with the situation when it was completely in your hands...

It's not your roommates fault you dropped the ball man.

All you're gonna find here is tough love with that logic!

9. as was already pointed out to you, no one can steal something you never had.

ever hear of the saying "you snooze, you lose" ? yup, that's what it means.

My friends think she would rather go for me than my roommate, and that is why I am going to tell her how I feel.

11. She sounds like a trick.

But that's just me. :cool:

Im going to tell her how I feel about her and she for sure still likes me

Would you go up to a friends girl and take that girl from him? NO!

13. No choice you going to have to guard your shit old school chimpanzee style

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

14. Some friend you got there.

15. #15 Isenguard420, Oct 6, 2014

Tell me about it, the situation is fucked. Im about to go to her house and see whats up and smoke some droski

16. Don't forget the update. I hope he's with her when you get there.

17. #17 Isenguard420, Oct 6, 2014

She was definitely fucking with me lol. I showed her a few of my finest home grown and she liked  :smoking:. I did some wired growth stunt outdoor by cutting the light down mid grow for a week then blasted the nugs with 1000 watt lights. Yeild is obviously lower but the nugs are supper frosted. Need to do more experimenting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVhMt26F7gA

18. So is she still dateing your roomate or what? This isn't your grow thread BRUH

19. Dude, I know the feeling. Get her. Tell her how it is. You can always take it slow, but tell her you're into her. She knows you're into her already. Just announce it.

He isn't stealing her, you're being a pussy and he took the initiative.

20. So steal her back :confused_2:

You give up much too easy!

Get some herpes meds, take a picture with him sleepin, toss the box next to him with a dildo, text her the pic.

Hell toss a play girl in there for the hell of it.

War has been declared :lol: