Roommate situation just got a lot better

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Liqweed, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Okay, so anyways I have a roommate here at my apartment and we didnt really talk or hang out or anything for the first week or so. I thought that he was kinda stuck up rich kid who thought weed was the devil, and couldnt hold a conversation about anything im interested in.

But last night I just got done smoking a bowl and I was expecting to make it an early night, but his hot lesbian friend (true story) convinced me to go out with them after a few shots and we went to some house and got wasted. In my drunken stupor, his friend was talking about how he smokes too many cigs, I then made a remark about how I smoke a lot of weed (when I have it lol). Anyways my roommate overheard and he was really cool about it and he didnt have a problem with me smoking in the room as long as I didnt stink the place up too bad.

Needless to say, we had a great night, met some cool people, smoked someones joint of some good shit, and saw lots of lesbians making out.

[​IMG]

2. Nice, your roommate's cool an you got to watch lesbians make out

3. It would have been cooler if I was there:)

4. Or me.

Or it would have been cooler if you got to make out with some hot lesbians.

5. That's the kind of news that America needs to hear. News of hope, and change.

6. Did your roomate have a joint man? He would be a lot cooler if he did...

I hope someone gets that.

7. Do you have a waffle? Wouldn't you be happier if you did?
    [​IMG]

8. titties were everywhere, no lie. But lesbians are chill as fuck to hang out with haha, they were all the "girly" type too, not butches n shit. Oh yea, and they smoked weed with me, but my roommate didnt. Oh well though, each to his own.

9. You should of titie fucked one of the lesbians.

10. why didnt you get some lesbian action?
    you could of convinced them they're not full blow lesbians, but actually bi and coulda gotten some