Roomates

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by imondat420, Oct 5, 2011.

1. I'm currently living with 2 other guys. Minus the no steady vagina in the apartment, it's sick. Everyone picks up after themselves and keeps their shit together and has their rent cut on time, we can use eachothers
    pipes/bongs/paraphanelia whenever, smoke eachother out whenever one of us is dry. And I got to thinking, I wonder what it's like having a shitty roomate. So blades, let's hear some stories about terrible roomates. And how'd you get out of the situation? Haha.
    Blaze up!

2. i had a roommate in college who was from peru. he played really loud techno music all hours or the day and night, walked around in nothing but a towel a lot of the time and he watched gay shit on tv like bad girls club. but the worst part of all is that he just threw all his garbage under the sink. not even in a bag. just a pile of garbage under the sink. fucking gross.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Damn tetoleetd guy sounds like a real prick lol. I just moved out for the first time on my own other than dorms. I am getting used to having roommates.

Generally the fear of pissing them off tends to keep me in line and my shit tidy. I don't wanna piss them off haha.

4. Had a roommate who was a junkie. He and his fellow junkies would lie, steal, threaten us, etc. It got violent and I almost choked him to death.

Got out of the situation by changing the locks on the apartment while he was in the hospital for the choking. We pro-rated his rent for the month. A couple days later I held him and his junkie friend at gunpoint while they moved out his shit.

5. that sounds dangerous, and guns aren't good my friend! :)

6. Shitty college roomate. He would take my money without telling me when I wasn't there, scraped my bowl for res when I wasn't there. Always used my shit without letting me know, always goin through my stuff. He kept his stash jar in my backpack with my stuff, never even asked. I ended up moving back home and just working, and transferring schools to get away from this kid. And I didn't only transfer cuz of the kid, if you care.

7. One time my brother wouldn't get out of my house, so I snuck one on him and rode his bike all over it. Pretty harsh now that i but fun.' wouldn't call him a roomate

8. never had roomates in a dorm..but i moved out at 18 and been solo ver since..
    I've had best friends for roomates that turned to strangers now...
    life is fucked up for my kind. just watvch yo back..never know if they gonna turn on ya'll.
    reminds me of a song...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrAAXq_lyN0&feature=related]2pac better days - YouTube[/ame]

9. Back in January, I moved into this shitty place with 2 guys from an ad on craigslist. (I'm a girl, btw)...my boyfriend and parents weren't cool with it, but it was all I could afford, and the guys seemed cool so I did it.

Guy #1: Fucking dirty-ass hipster who worked for a nonprofit organization during the day and was an alcoholic by night. He'd always bitch about having no $$ even though he worked 40 hours/week and his part of the rent was only $300/month, cuz he spent literally all of his money on alcohol.

He bought a cat within the first month of me living there...turns out I'm allergic to cats cuz my nose was constantly runny after that. This cat was a piece of shit. It would always sit outside of my door. Always. Cats freak me out. My toenails are alway painted bright colors, and the cat thought they were toys and would attack them every time I walked out of my room. Oh and the worst part was that he'd never change the fucking litter box, so the whole house smelled like cat shit. None of my friends ever saw the place cuz I was too embarassed to bring anyone in there.

Guy #2: I still don't know his real name. I just called him Jay. He was from Turkey...like, straight outta Turkey and was going to college to learn English. He actually never did anything too obnoxious, cuz he was never home...he was just creepy in general.

I'm never ever (well at least I'm going to try very hard not to) living with strangers again!!!!

10. Dude no, never move in with people from craigs list, run NOW! Fuck all your stuff just run.

11. Haha. I got out of there as soon as I was able to get my security deposit back. Fuck that place!