Roomates are fucking annoying.

Discussion in 'General' started by xlikelocusts, Oct 24, 2009.

1. I told my friend when he moved in, there would be no one allowed to roll at my house. I quit using mdma and want to to stay clean. I let it slide the first couple of times, but now that he recently started selling E its becoming annoying and more frequent. He shows up with a friend rolling. Next thing I know, all too familiar, techno up all the way, strobe lights, proceed to take my laptop away from me without asking, smoke my cigs. They left to go on a car ride, and I locked them out. He has no key. I'm hoping this will tell his dumbass I'm putting my foot down. Have fun rolling balls in 30 degree weather.

2. Damn man, sucks to hear that. I definitely think your point will get through to him though hah.

3. You shouldnt get so mad, tell them to keep their shit on the DL dont be a mdma cop. And if he pays aswell shouldnt it be both of your guys rules? unless he pays nothing then I take it all back !

4. Its my house, my shit, my rules. He knew that when he agreed to pay rent.
    I believe I have a right to be mad, I recently started to take a lot of mdma all the time,
    and it was ruining everything for me. He knows I am trying to quit but then shoves it in
    my face constantly by becoming a dealer and rolling every other night. I just want the fucking
    techno to stop:mad: If I hear 'touch me' one more time, I may kill a baby.

5. You're completely in the right.

6. if he pays an equal rent than it doesnt matter who was there first(which is what i believe you are inferring) you are both an equal shareholder of the house

i think you are trying to punish him by being a dick back to him, for being a dick to you
    which doesnt work in friendships

how many ppl live in the house?

maybe its time for finding a new house if you are the only one that agrees with your rule
    find ppl with similar thought patterns and beliefs

he sounds like a shitty roommate/friend with not alot of respect
    but then again im only getting one side of the story

7. bad roomates suck man, im sorry.

some people just have no respect for other people and never will

8. but if the conditions of his moving in were laid out before he moved in and he agreed to them, i think op is totally in the right.

that's kinda like... moving into an apartment that doesn't allow pets, but you decide to bring your pets anyway and say, 'fuck you, i pay the rent.'

in both cases, the person knew the 'rules' before moving in.
    if op's roommate wasn't willing to abide, he shouldn't have moved in.

9. I pay equal rent + utilities. My roommate owns the house. She thinks its acceptable to go out all night and come home at 4am and fuck until the wee hours of the morning....

but when I've had friends over past 11:00pm, it becomes a major issue..

Half rent equals equal rights.... as far as I am concerned.

10. dude what is wrong with you. you should do absolutly nothing about it since your trying to quit and you have asked him to stop....

im kidding, you guys are idiots, let him in and whoop his rolling ass. and steal his money, tell him if he touches your shit again you will turn him inside out and pee on his uterus.

11. I understand what you are saying but he does not pay equal rent. He pays 100 dollars a month(which goes to all the food he eats, and he eats more than his fair share)I let him in because he has no where else to go. Im doing him a favor by letting him live in MY house.

I just wish I knew how to solve this problem before it involves him getting kicked out.

12. haha your sticking up for someone who you dont even know.. obviously its disrespectful if the kids tryin to get clean and someone is basically shoving it in their face.. doesnt matter what other side of the story there is, and i bet it wouldn't be much different..

they should respect each others rules, no matter what "story" is. if one person doesnt like smoking then, id respect them and go outside. but if i smoked inside id obvioulsy be acting little disrespectful.

same situation here.

13. id be more worried about someone sellin drugs outta my house,

14. Seriously, it's good and all that you're quitting the shit, but problem #1 right now is making sure Big Bubba isn't able to stick his sausage where the sun don't shine, stay away from prison >.>

Kick his ass out. He doesn't respect you, and he's a fucking deuchebag for placing this risk on you, when you're helping him out.

15. I agree. He's dealing out of your house thats something i would be conserned about.

16. He's only paying 100/mo and hes dealing outta your house? I'd get rid of that guy fast.

17. yeah, i'd put an end to the dealing brah

18. God, I hate roommates. I miss living alone so much. Then you never have to deal with anyone's shit but your own. It's a peace I miss. :(

But, if I were you, I'd kick him in the fucking balls.

19. That's ridiculous he only pays 100 a month...

How much does he make selling E?

20. Ya I have to agree with these peeps. I can EASILY spend 100 bucks a WEEK on groceries, let alone a month, and it seems like a BIG risk this dudes selling drugs outta your place. Especially a drug that you're trying not to subject yourself too. Seems like after helping him out, he just spit in your face. I'd spit back.