Roomate Help

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by JayTheJenius, Sep 4, 2014.

1. So I have a roomie that just cannot stay out of my room because he is in heat if he can't play my PS4... I don't mind if he plays from time to time, but he's abusing the situation now and I'm trying to be chill about the situation.

He's cut off my game wrong causing a error message to come up. He's played it for more than 6 hours at a time before. He's snuck in my room without asking me can he go in my room. He's even brought a $50 Playstation Plus card for his playing pleasures.

My point is, he's worn his welcome out with my game. I'm tempted to bring it by my girlfriends house as a last resort. But I don't wanna be THAT bogus. But I'm thinking I might have to...

Any advice?

--------------
    Jets, Nigga!

2. Man up and explain life to that fucker.

3. My solutions was to stop living with roommates.

Always a bad experience for me.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Say something, or get a lock on your door.

Pretty straightforward solutions

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 Viral Frog, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    I had a friend that would do that with World of Warcraft back in the day. We had 3 PC's in my house and 4 people that played WoW.

It was all cool until it got to the point where I would come home from work and he'd refuse to get off my PC.

Needless to say, he wasn't a roommate for much longer. That's your property and if he can't respect that, he needs to fuck off.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Don't these mfers know that raid time is srsbsns?

I've unfriended for less.

Make him walk the plank.

yes. I will have exactly 100 naps, pls.

7. #7 Viral Frog, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    When this happened, it was long past the time I lost interest in raiding. It was more about not appreciating someone hoarding my $800+ property than it was about the game itself. :p

I'm actually friends with said roommate again. He eventually got his act together and stopped taking advantage of people.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app