Room Re-decoration Help Wanted

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lucky Charms, Dec 3, 2012.

1. #1 Lucky Charms, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    I have had many ideas for a cool, trippy, stoner room but really don't know how to start. Hopefully below you will see some pics of my room and I would really like to know what I should have and where I should put them. All pics are in order by the way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not a girl the dots are there because this was my sister's room but she's away.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a really amazing room that I like, it's really inspiring, but I still need help.
    [​IMG]

Please help it would really mean a lot to me (not that you care). I am just too stressed to think of what I want.

2. I know this is gonna sound really lame but theres this site called pintrest & it has a bunch of shit on how to make things (arts&crafts) & how to decorate..ex: how to make an awesome design on ur walls for super cheap & in a super easy way, or for example ur computer area it'll show u how u can make that look freakin awesome for like $5, I'm in the same process also I cleaned out most of my room & I'm gonna make it a bit more me,well try to..I currently stay with my aunt tho so she won't let me do anything to crazy & wild like I would want but I can add a little here an there to give it my own touch..anyway some other advice is buy some cheap curtains from good will or w/e & hit up pintrest on how to spice them up,all u'd prob need is some spray paint or scissor really..another thing u can do is take news paper or card board cut that shit out into shapes,spray paint um,add maybe some feathers or a dream catcher,or even ur own special touch & hang um from ur cealing or walls..btw I see u have a guitar hang it on ur wall it'd be beast,anyway hope this kinda helps

3. Clear out everything until you have a shell to work with, if you don't use/need it then get it out. Lists are great! If that's the room you want make a list on how to achieve it... I can't get the simplest of things done until I consult my list! :)

I've just decorated my whole house and now I never want to decorate again!! :)