Room mate stealing my weed!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grinning.noble, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So it's finally come down to this has it? My good friend/roommate has started stealing weed from me and my other roommate. I'm the one who got him into weed, and we all go in together on a purchase then split it up. Since I get drunk and high a good amount (gotta love college), I didn't really notice it. I was around the second 1/8th or so that I started keeping tabs when my lovely nugs were disappearing too fast even for an intoxicated me to smoke. I then began putting random shit like sun flower seeds on top my bag to see if anyone had moved it. A day or so later, sure enough the bag was in the same spot with the markers missing. This only happened once mind you, but today I got a text from my other (honest) roommate saying that someone has been taking his loot too. He did the same trick as me except this time with pennies and quarters. Turns out most of his 8th is gone and has been going the past 3 days. I'm bummed out because it's only the first semester of 4 and there is already treachery afoot in my apartment. The guy who's stealing it has never came of as that kind of person before, but he has been getting more and more reclusive. Have any of yall ever been in this predicament? I know we should obviously confront Mr.Overlystickiedfingers, but any other advice on the situations guys? Thanks in advance.

2. Same thing happened to me only with my little brother. I was the one who introduced him to weed and educated him about it and all. At first I denied that my own brother would steal weed from me so I let it slide the first time. But after awhile I caught him red handed and pretty much flipped out on him. Then I felt bad and smoked a bowl with him cause, ya know he's my brother. Since then he hasn't taken any of my precious green.

3. invest in a safe, or confront him about it.

4. Catch him on video taking something from your room (Just don't show that it's weed). Then get him kicked out.

5. hehehehe stickey fingerz became my nickname at college cuz we'd always smoke blunts withy no grinder so id alwayts be the one to break up the weed, and well u know how breakin up weed goes..

6. i hate to say this, but your going to have to keep your weed under lock and key! then can say that you have evil weed and it needs to be kept in check under lock and key!

7. You're really going to need to confront him about this.

Stealing green is a no-no. Seriously fucked up.

8. It really depends on the guy, if you think he deserves another chance then just confront him. If he's just another "guy" then get evidence of him stealing (not dope obviously) and send him packing.

9. #9 YouSuckDude, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
    have one of your friends who he doesnt know walk into his room when hes sleeping and wake him up and casually go "if i hear about you stealing grinning nobles marijuana again...i will unleash a world of pain upon you...*pulls jacket back a bit to reveal a dental tool kit*...have a good night"...itll work dude trust me.

10. haha I just may try that. If all else fails I think Im going to get him really high one night and then me and the my other roommate will confront him in a highly aggressive manner,yelling included. This will be the ultimate buzz kill as well as a fucked up experience. Maybe I should even get us some mushrooms with his rent money so he feels completely terrible about stealing.

11. Lace your weed with 100 hits of acid and some pcp...I guarantee you he will never touch it or weed in general again.

12. Better hiding spot. If he asks, you don't have any bud! See how long it takes for him to start begging.

13. Hahaha I'm glad I came to this website. A bunch of good humored posts as well as some real advice. Thank you for your input so far. I'll keep yall updated on what happens later tonight.

14. just leave some catnip out for him. :smoking:

15. I totally think leaving some tainted weed out for em to steal would be awesome.

16. Get some 91% iso alcohol.
    Soak the weed.
    Let it dry.
    Leave it for him to smoke.

NEVER have to worry bout it again =)

17. I have had this problem once. So one day i had my dealer who is a good friend. Come over and drop off and leave, but my dealer came back in with out my friend knowing it. He hid in my room in the closet till my friend came in looking for my stash and BAM!! he never diid that again.

18. i would be strait with him. be like yo i know its u. aint we boys. id be like yo if u tryin to smoke ill smoke wit u just tell me dnt be a dick and steal it. if he did it again, id but on some steel toed boots =p

19. same thing happened to a friend of mine
    long story short:
    my friend punched his roommate after finding out from his close friend that his roommate stole a couple nugs from his stash.

they aren't roommates anymore (obviously)

20. yea thatd be cool if you could lace weed with lsd. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.