Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Room mate issues

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High N Geeked, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Let me give little background info.

I moved out of my parents house about a year ago. I was so excited i could finally toke it up with out being paranoid. My room mate is my only responsible friend but rarely smoked. After about 6 months in my rooms mate breaks up with his gf and finally is down to smoke a good bit and not bitch about the smell.

Things are all well and dandy until my friend gets back together with his ex who cheated on him. She doesn't smoke , so naturally my room mate is now all of a sudden a weed nazi and bitches at me when I smoke.

Isn't that kind of hypocritical? With only 3 months on the lease I just want to blaze it up and chill until I move back home (step dad died so I want to keep my mom company). I feel like he's worse than my parents.

Should I tell my room mate to fuck off or just respect his rules and smoke in my car and risk getting fucked by the cops?

2. Why don't you just smoke outside?

3. [quote name='"Trav Diesel"']Why don't you just smoke outside?[/quote]

He doesn't want it at the place at all.. Plus I don't want my neighbors to smell it if they are on their porches or something.

4. shit I guess for the sake of not starting an argument, you should just toke in your car until your lease is up and then bounce out.

5. Tell him to fuck off and do it in ur room. Cover the cracks of the door with towels or sumthing. And hit a bowl or bong, not joint or blunt since those produce more smell

6. If its not his house or w/e that you are renting and you are paying equal amounts in the place then tell him to fuck off and stop being brainwashed by women.

7. he seems like a bitch ass. first of all, why would anyone get back with their ex-girlfriend who cheated on them? and secondly, that's fucking stupid that he disapproves of you toking. needs to learn to let loose a little bit and stop being so overcautious

8. [quote name='"smokeafatblunt"']he seems like a bitch ass. first of all, why would anyone get back with their ex-girlfriend who cheated on them? and secondly, that's fucking stupid that he disapproves of you toking. needs to learn to let loose a little bit and stop being so overcautious[/quote]

That's what I'm saying.

I just don't want him to call the cops or some shit.. Bc I can see him doing that.

9. Plant it in his room then.....

But seriously, just keep it in your room. Glass mason jar will cover up the smell of that Dank.

Tell him to fuck off since you are both paying rent. I have a balcony that i smoke on at my apartment. It would be best to just smoke outside.

If you wanted to smoke inside i would suggest a vaporizer.

10. Know your rights.

11. [quote name='"KushAndChips"']Know your rights.[/quote]

And that means?

12. It means you have a right to punch him in the nuts if he calls the cops. That is some bullshit though. Tell him you don't have a bitch making your decisions for you and you decide to smoke. I can see agreeing to not do it in the living room but controlling your room and shit, F dat!

13. Bitches, they make a sane man go insane...

14. You dont want to lose a friend over some weed. if he doesnt want you smoking at the apartment, smoke in your car. just dont keep the bud in your car, keep it in the apartment and take as needed. unfortunately some people are like that, you just have to ask yourself if you still want to remain friends with them. if the answer is yes, then you will have to respect his wishes, otherwise just tell him to get fudged and do your own thing for the next 3 months. best of luck.
    :smoke:

15. Are both your names on the lease?

16. Oranges in a sock while he sleeps sounds like the remedy. Or a new pair of balls for... both of you.

Smoke in your room, keep the window open, use a bounce blower, maybe light some incense. Man I hate people like that lol.

And if hes the type to call the cops on his friend over some petty shit, the guy sounds like a total douchebag. Ditch him ASAP.

17. depends whose name is on the lease. If its at least both of yours then stick it to him. If it's only his, you're in a sticky situation

18. I know my name is on the lease. Honestly I'm not sure if his is because he wasn't 21 at the time.

Even so I need him, because I can't afford the rent alone.

19. [quote name='"High N Geeked"']I know my name is on the lease. Honestly I'm not sure if his is because he wasn't 21 at the time.

Even so I need him, because I can't afford the rent alone.[/quote]

So he's gonna just dip out of you smoke?

20. Punch him in the throat. Kick her in the boob.