Room is Stinking Up

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KushFanDango, Oct 15, 2011.

1. I'm growing three plants in my closet in a box, however I live with people who aren't to fond of marijuana. Well it's come to a point where the smell is becoming way to strong, febreeze isn't cutting it anymore. Is there anything I can do to get rid of the smell? I mean completely or close to it.

I am super sketched out about someone finding it.

2. Jesus dude, I hope you are fucking kidding... Those plants will STINK YOUR WHOLE HOUSE UP.

I recommend you get some heavy anti-odour equipment or move those plants ASAP.

3. /facepalm
    That is all, I've never grown but your house is going to reek

4. yea man get a box and put a carbon filter to filter the smell out of the air or atleast put one of those portable airfilter things that plug into a wall for ciggarette smoke...i have the same problem my rents kept saying they smelled a skunk so i had to get rid of my plant rip

5. #5 Doc-J, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
    Get a carbon filter, fan, and some ona blocks. My three plants can be smelled next door without any filtering.

If you aren't into flowering then you haven't seen nothing yet.

6. these should help,

http://forum.grasscity.com/do-yourself/569506-diy-carbon-filter-compendium.html

OR