Room Growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MetalToker, Mar 10, 2006.

1. I've decided that in two months (when I move out into my own place) I'm gonna grow one of those sweet plants in my bedroom, reason im doing it like this is because I want to grow but I don't have the time or money to do it really well, do you think my plants have a chance?

I'm planning on putting em on a nightstand right next to my bed, I'll get a good light bulb but I guess that'll be on during the day and when I go to bed it'll be dark, I'll still water it n everything, but what're the chance that this plant would be fine?

One more thing, how bad is the smell for just one or two plants?

-thx for the help

2. MetalToker, if I were you, I would scrap the nightstand idea. Your plant is not going to do very well if you veg on that type of light cycle. You need to provide at least 18 hours of light per day. A better plan would be to setup a closet grow, or even build yourself a box.

As for smell, it really depends on the strain, but chances are 2 plants will smell, so be prepared to cover that up with something.

Good luck.

3. yeah i definitely agree, i just started my first grow, but i still know that its not a good idea, an incadescent light bulb just wont grow you weed right, if it does (which it might, because my bro did it and actually got a two foot plant but only got like an eigth) dont expect anything you see on these forums