Room for another plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by df47, Jul 30, 2019.

1. 151BBB4E-D32E-453C-9522-21931C0DA771.jpeg ADA2A040-4404-4DA9-97CF-624B6CBC3999.jpeg I have a 120 x 60 x 150cm tent with a 450w LED viperspectra with 2 blueberrys underneath
    Do you think I would be pushing it with another plant? I figured it would be alright size wise due to them being autos and not growing overly massive but would I need to chuck my 300w light in for a third plant?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah you have plenty of room, but adding more light if you can handle the extra heat is almost always a good idea. If you take your fan off it's stand and hang it from the ceiling you might find it beneficial

3. Yeah that was the plan if I add another plant just haven’t figured out how to hang it just yet
    Do you have an idea on what the minimum wattage that would be ideal for 3 autos in that size tent? I would rather not add the 300w led but don’t think the 450w will cover all 3!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Not all LEDs have the same efficiency but the budget purple lights you probably want about 50-60 watts per square foot, but when it comes to more modern LEDs like the quantum boards you can get away with half that

Always check the actual wattage with a wattage meter, especially with budget LEDs, because the figure stated in the model name is usually not what they use