Rookie's Practice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Nooby Weeder, Jul 27, 2007.

1. First thing, I want to say is that I want to be professional marijuana/cannabis grower that work for government (located in California or Kansas). I am planning to go back to college to learn everything about cannabis. One thing on my mind is that I want a "hand-on" training. Basically, I want to practice only ONE flower during I am studying in college. I do not use it for effects. I only want to grow it for medical uses only. So...

For one flower, I want to know how to identify my seed for a male or female? And what is best method for me to grow it at same time to save part of my electricity? Thank you so much for your help. And if provided a couple of tips, I want to say thank you for tips as early comment. :)

2. hi, as far as I know, you can't tell male or female by looking at the seeds. and theres LOTS of info and grow journal to help you in you progress. have fun :)

3. yeah theres no real way of looking at a seed and saying... yep... fuckers got balls i can see em now... just buy a feminized seed. i dont know how exactly you feminize a seed, but they're 100% female. peace. and happy growing.

4. Ok, thanks. I will try my best to get good equipment and study. I, also, got a new notebook for cannabis growing journal. So, if I got it success growing, I guess I could tell you people about it. So that method is might will help me with your tips that you might will give out. Once again, thanks.

5. you can create feminized seeds by stressing a female plant. stressing the plant will cause it to develop balls and bananas as well as pistils. it will then proceed to self pollinate itself, resulting in feminized seeds. when you plant the feminized seeds, you need to make sure they are in a stress free environment, otherwise they will more than likely go hermaphrodite

6. thank you for that up. i knew someone would chime in at just the right moment. lol.

7. Thank you, been very helpful! Maybe I will try find that books and read! :)

Grasscity Deals Near You