Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rookie here in need of assistance

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by javier garcia, Jan 6, 2017.

1. So I went to denver a while back and really enjoyed the chocolate I tasted.

My question is if i make the cannabutter and enough for a 100mg bar, could I just buy a few hersheys bar melt it in a pan put the cannabutter in mix for awhile and put in a chocolate mold and let it harden in fridge?

Or do you guys have a know a milk chocolate recipe with cannabutter? I cant find a single thing

2. Yes I have done something very similar in the past. :)

I made canna-oil using coconut oil instead of butter (check out the BadKats CannaPharm sticky at the top of this subforum). Then I melted chocolate bars together with the canna-oil in a double boiler on the stovetop. Finally, I poured the mixture into some molds and let it cool. Delicious and effective!

Coconut oil is solid at cooler temperatures and has a good texture for mixing with chocolate. :)

(disclaimer: 100mg edible would be much too strong for me, so your chocolate-to-oil ratio is going to be different than mine. Make sure you don't add too much coconut oil that the candy is more oil than chocolate!

3. Great and simple idea
    I've been looking for an easy way without having to bake cookies etc.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thanks alot for the great response and advice man really appreciate it!

5. Hey Puddleglum, if I use enough to make 100mg bar, how many chocolate bars you think I need? I mean what if i put 1 chocolate bar or 6 chocolate bars.

Both would be completely different in potency right? or is it the same?

6. If you melt 100mg of THC and 1 chocolate bar, and pour it into 1 candy mold, then you will have 1 chocolate bar containing 100mg of THC. If you melt 100mg of THC and 6 chocolate bars, then pour it into 6 candy molds, then you will have 6 chocolate bars containing 100 / 6 = 16.67mg per bar. Hope I understood your question correctly?

7. Wow, that was a great and easy explanation! You are my new best friend! Thanks so much for an easy answer!

If you were close to El Paso, TX Id invite you to my mancave to play games and eat chocolates! ahah

• Like Like x 2