Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rooftop Chilling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeSnakeBake, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever puffed on their roof? I just was outside on my patio's rooftop smoking a jay and listening to some tunes. My new headphones in combination with the unique setting had me mesmerized. I definitely recommend trying it out.

Safety first kids!

2. the atmosphere makes the high man! I'm unable to go on my roof, but I have this chill zone behind my pool where I like to jam and sesh, and it really is mesmerizing :)

3. Rooftops are THE BEST. I almost kill myself when I was going down once tho...

4. Luckily I got a window that leads out to mine. Makes it real easy

5. the grocery store is pretty badass to smoke on top of

6. hookers are fun to smoke on top of

7. On top of a big ass Movie Theater? :) Was pretty sick lol When summer roles around again ill try seshing on my roof lol

8. Love smoking on my porch roof right outside of my window. Just awkward the one time when my dad came home from work and saw me up there...

9. One Halloween we smoked on my buddies roof and threw down candy to little kids. It was pretty awesome I recommend it

10. I smoke on our roof all the time! I live in the country so laying on the roof smoking and looking at the stars sure makes a great session. Crawling back through the window has caused me to knock over a bong though...that shit smelled lol

11. Kids must of flipped out thinking that it was raining candy

12. I actually have a door from my room leading out to the rooftop.. pretty chill, Id light up a J every night during the summer. Now I just vape in my room, so I dont have to use it

13. yeah i like smokin on my roof. Word up .