Roof top?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mega24v, May 3, 2013.

1. #1 Mega24v, May 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2013
    so i have a habit of laying in the yard and looking up at stars when I smoke at night... :rolleyes: had a thought of putting like a bench up on the peak of my roof.. anybody ever thought of this or done something like this? thinking about making one this weekend out on my shed.. :D

2. Yeah man go for it. Just dont fall.

My friend and I sit on his roof all the time and smoke.

3. Hopefully nothing sneaks up on ya

4. WTF? :confused:

5. Havok is watching you.:cool:

6. Do it man. I wish I could get on my roof.

7. I still dont get it? :confused:

8. Yeah, I used to do that back in high school. I used to think of that old 50's song called "up on a roof". I'll bet the guy that wrote that song was blazed outta his mind when he wrote it.

9. Love smoking up on the roof. Did it all the time when I was a youngster

10. My first time smoking weed was on the roof of a mall past midnight. As we were leaving we realized there were cameras everywhere haha but the view was magnificent. We did it there a few times more too it's always great to smoke on roof tops :D

11. When I lived in Iowa me and my buddy would sit up on the roof and watch for tornados.

We didn't have a flat roof, so what we did was cut the back legs off some arm chairs and used that to build up a little on the front legs. Real comfortable.
    This house was 10 miles from a paved road surrounded by corn. It was ok to look like hillbillies.

12. put a toilet up there.

13. "They" have "Eyes" everywhere.:cool:

14. I think here we have bunch of people who enjoy stargazing. It’s a mind detox. Sometimes it is necessary to have some free time and think of all those things that disturb you while spending some time alone with your own self. This helps you to understand what you want and how you will achieve that, but the foremost thing is, be careful while smoking :D

15. Stargazing helps me a lot in handling my thoughts. Its also a good way to relax while smoking. I remember my friends used to hang out with me in our rooftop with beers in our hands. Miss the old times.