roof top growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by abumnamedjordan, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Curious question, If I have my medical card and and legally allowed to grow 6 mature plants, would I be able to grow some on the roof? It would be on a flat surface in the back part of the house. I was thinking maybe because my two side neighbors would be able to see it it may be a legal problem. Please let me know if you have any info on the subject. Thanks:smoking:

2. sounds very dumb. i wouldnt do that.

3. ignore him that sounds like a badass idea and i would talk to the neighbors lol

4. This could be viable under a few conditions;

a) plants are hidden from ground view, (depending on how your house is built you may be able to find a nice spot on your roof that you cannot see from the ground.)

b) plants would have to be maintained at a small height.

c) Figure out a DIY method to keep those pots tied down in case of stronger winds.

d) Security, if they can't be kept a secret and are visible from a ground view, well lets just say you better not be leaving your house form start to finish.

5. Well i live in Huntington Beach and it never gets too windy here (unless santa ana winds pick up but that is rare). I"m kind of sketchin about bugs too. Is there a way too prevent them.

6. if your LEGALLY aloud to grow six plants, then what can the nieghbors do? i say exercise your rights and grow some sweet ganja