RONALD REAGAN: How do you feel about him...

Discussion in 'General' started by burro bombting, Mar 4, 2016.

1. #1 burro bombting, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    good or bad an y.. Some say hes the greatest president in history.

2. Eh he was alright. Unfortunately we set the standard for Alright as being better than bush or Nixon. Which isn't setting the standard high at all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pretty shitty. Hindsight is rose colored. He was responsible for things like the Iran/Contra scandal, which was huge. He also supposedly had dementia of some kind during his last term. He started the war on drugs which really made everything fucky for a couple of decades. His foreign policies are the main reason we have terrorists wanting to kill us all now. His economics platform was terrible. Even Bush said it was fucked (voodoo economics).

The only people I've ever heard say they <3 Reagan are GOP fanbois who think he was god's gift to everyone. I'd say there is a cult following of those who loved him, but history will show him as the piec of shit he was.

• Like Like x 3
  4. He was the false profit of the Republican Party. As mentioned Iran Contra and other forgiven policy mistakes furthered middle eastern hatred of the Us. He is praised for his economics, when the deregulation that began under his watch led to the eventual housing / bank bailout crisis. Everyone was "living in the bubble" and when it popped it took years for the country to rebound. He also perpetuated the war on drugs which not only waste billions each year but also created social and economic issues that will last generations.

• Like Like x 1
  5. He was a piece of shit and I hope he rots in South Park Hell with a pineapple shoved up his arse.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Actually was a Great President

7. Woah!

8. Look up his record on equality and the AIDS crisis. That son-of-a-bitch wouldn't even say AIDS until the end of his second term and by that time it became an epidemic. I hate that bastard with every fiber of my being. By the time he finally addressed the AIDS crisis 36,058 Americans had been diagnosed with AIDS and 20,849 had died. The disease had spread to 113 countries, with more than 50,000 cases. This could have been prevented if he didn't have Pat Buchanan and his fellow cronies telling the country that AIDS was god's revenge on gays.

Fuck Reagan.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Did way more harm

• Like Like x 2
  10. I have nothing good to say about presidents or 'government'.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nancy popped her clogs today. That shriveled up old hag always gave me the chills, something very sinister about her.

Reagan was a very charismatic showman who saved his greatest acting performances for the Shite House.

Fuck Reagan, fuck his father and fuck his grandfather before him.

Sent from Donald Trumps testicles

• Like Like x 1
  12. overrated and a waste of time.

13. I wonder what weed was like in the 60s and 70s compared to now.

14. If you had a good connect, it was great. Mowie Wowie, Panama Red, Thai sticks, Blonde Lebanese Hash, Acapulco Gold, etc.
    If you didn't, brick weed or someone's homegrown that likely didn't know what they were doing.
    :smoke:

15. That's what I always wondered. Because my dad and people his age tell me stuff like "we never had anything close to what you kids have now", and it just made me wonder if weed really was all around shittier back then, or if high quality stuff like we get today was just much harder to come by.

16. Well the guy before Regan was so terrible that even though Regan did such a terrible job he was considered the greatest president.
    Maybe if Carter wasn't pres before him there would have been.nothing special.about Reagan
    But one thing great about Reagan was that he made you proud to be an american. And he did defeat the USSR.

17. Afghanistan defeated the USSR. Reagan didn't make me proud of shit. He made me afraid to walk the streets.

18. This video should answer yoyr question

RONALD 6 WILSON 6 REAGAN 6

19. Didn't the boondocks do a Regan 666 joke in their pilot episode?

20. Yeah haha

• Like Like x 1