Ronald Reagan: Accessory to Genocide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, May 16, 2013.

1. Hopefully now Americans will see Reagan for what he really was.

Interesting also to see who was arming the murdering scumbag Montt. No surprises there.

2. Yet another dodge from Ronnie, escaping this in death.

3. Bush did it

4. Gee, I can't wait to see how fucked up the behind-the-scenes tell all will be about Obama, when it's finally released in the fall of 2031.

Not that anyone will actually give a shit then either...

5. Reagan...Pfft....liberty buster.

6. OMFUCKINGG
    so ur saying because an ally of reagan killed a bunch of people, reagan  is personaly responsible for that dictators actions?

in that case, so you are saying that you are a perfectly clean person with absolutly no faults of your own?
    so why are you on this website?

reagan probaly has been getting all this "More than any recent U.S. president"  because who else are they going to talk about that anyone can remember?
    obama sucks. bush was torn apart by the media. clinton...well hes bill clinton...i love him on family guy lol, bush sr, was set up and ended up lieing to the country and theres reagan...carter he had crazy inflation, bad unemployment, who else on here even re,e,bers anyone eafter carter? 
    nixon? ford?
    carter? he fucked the country up...nice guy i hear tho
    nixon? his people commited watergate

when reagan was president, he was hated by the media and they tried doing to him as they did bush#2
    reagan had the balls to stand up to nations that would have destroyed us if they could.
    he wasnt ashamed of america. he wasnt ashamed of our military.

and what is so terrible about getting a airport named after him?
    if obama had a airport named after him i would not object, i do not like obama,  but i respect the fact that he earned having bulidngs named after him by becmming president

and , since you know reagan so well
    you did say
    "Hopefully now Americans will see Reagan for what he really was."

so what do you mean by that? what is he? what is so terrible about him?

i see him as a down to earth person who lead this country, made it stronger, helped make it stronger,most importantly,  he taught me to love america...not hate it

but of course this is my perspective of the person and i am sure yours is differnt. i wished you explained yourself beter

man i really hope you have the balls to explain why you feel...i really would like to hear your perspective

7. Start with Nixon. Look at who was around him and also tied into the CIA etc. Notice the characters Bush Sr, Cheney, Rumsfield, etc. Compare their influence on the Reagan administration with their roles in the Nixon era.
    Then toss in the Iran-Contra affair.
    Then consider some of the other "acts" those characters got us into. :smoke:

I do agree that Reagan helped to improve the Country's attitude, but overall he really did suck.

8. #9 SmokinP, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013

Ronald Reagan's terms in office brought about the beginning of the end for a once great and internationally admired nation. His administrations policies took the US down a path that it is still on.

So let's have a look at the scumbags handy work...

Afghanistan.
    Reagan funded the Muhjadeen in their fight against the Russians. In fact he even went as far as having what would go on to be the Taliban around to the White House for tea and cake. You might remember the Muhjadeen because of one of their star players a young chap by the name of Osama Bin Laden ? The guns being used to kill your countrymen in Afghanistan today were supplied by Reagan.

Central America
    Reagan fucked Central America up to such a degree that the people there are still suffering the consequences today. He funded and armed the Contras who he hilariously called "Freedom Fighters". Reagan's "Freedom Fighter" heroes raped ans slaughtered tens of thousands of innocent civilians in an attempt to bring down Nicaragua's first democratically elected government.  The heroes campaign of slaughter was responsible for the deaths of circa 50,000 civilians there. Nicaragua took their case to the International Court of Justice and the court found that the US were responsible. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaragua_v._United_States
    Reagan got up to much the same in Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras under the guise of spreading democracy and fighting communism when what he was really at was imposing dictators upon these countries who would do what he wanted.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_American_crisis
    I could go on and on about Reagan's meddling in Central America but to cut a long story short he was the original interventionist who at any cost got his man in power to suit US foreign policy.

And now we come to his finest hour, his lasting legacy, his masterpiece. The "War on Drugs". That bastard is responsible for more Americans going to jail for non violent crimes than any other. The legislation brought forward by Reagan included mandatory terms for possession. But no Reagan did not stop there. He meddled as well in the drug trade in South and Central America launching yet more wars and killing more people whilst on his crusade. 
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan#War_on_Drugs
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs

There are lots more crimes and murky details about Reagan that are well known and we could be here until next year going through them. Reagan started a chain of events that all presidents after have carried on. Policies that have been responsible for countless deaths and misery but if you liked him then i guess it's all ok. 

9. Bout fuckin time, real justice baby!

Mao, 60 million, 1949 - 1976
    Stalin, 40 million, 1929 - 1953
    Hitler, 30 million, 1933 - 1945
    Leopold 2, 8 million,
    Tojo, 5 million, 1941 - 1945
    Pasha, 2 million, 1915 - 1920
    Pol Pot, 1.7 million, 1975 - 1979
    Kim Sung, 1.6 million, 1948 - 1994
    Mengistu Mariam, 1.5 million, 1`974 - 1978
    Regan as an accessory to genocide some 30 years ago but no mention is made of 'bama allowing
    genocide to continue in Darfur which prior to being elected to his
    first term he promised,'immediate steps to end the genocide'makes himself an accessory
    by his inaction and/or his continuing to arm muslims in the middle east who are using these
    weapons among other things to slaughter Christians & burn down Christian churches in several
    countries.
    The short list above is some of the worst mass murderers in history mixed in with a few
    genocide pikers but no mention
    is made of these killers.
    Normally I'd find it interesting for a thread to be about genocide & mass murder where
    OP would drag out
    an example of A republican president some 30 years past with no mention of the present
    accessories to genocide & the worst mass murders in history.
    Apparently this thread is more about running down America & certain American presidents
    than it is about genocide.
    Like I said curious.
    Is America waking up to who 'bama really is? For the most part, not on this website.

11.  God, i hate this fucker with a burning passion.

The fact that he got alzheimer's just pisses me off even more.

I hate his stupid wife, too.  Fuck.  I hope she gets shingles and slips in the tub >:O

12. #13 SmokinP, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013

Obama is as much a murdering scumbag as GWB, Clinton, Tall Bush and Reagan was... There is no difference between any of them. 
    I have as much time for the Nobel winning conman as i do for the  Ron the Cowboy and cannot see how you would think i had ?
    But this thread is dealing specifically with Reagan and his crimes, if you want to deal with Obama's crimes then start a thread on same...

This thread is not about running down America, it is topical today because one of the Cowboy's chums and pets was convicted of genocide. The Cowboy facilitated/enabled this genocide by backing and supporting Montt.

13. Guess who his personal adviser was...(no, that isn't Dick Cheney as a kid...)
    [​IMG]

I swear, That is not me. :eek:    :smoke:

15. I mean did no one get that Reagan was not right when he said that people asking for decent working conditions were "immoral"?

16. It's a testament to the effectiveness of propaganda that so many idolize Reagan. The same people who worship Reagan hate people like Obama for doing the same things Reagan did. It's very impressive and very sad.

17. If this thread learned you anything its that Ll the presidents wsre bad because government in general.is bad

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

18. This isn't about anybody else except for Regan.

19. All presidents weren't bad, or at least some weren't nearly as bad as others. Grover Cleveland and Van Buren were good. Both were infinitely better than any president we've had in the last 80+ years.