Ron Pauls Former Employees Speak Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wolftigerosebud, Nov 22, 2013.

1. I did read it all.
    And yeah that's what it's boiled down to.
    With lots of fluff in the middle.

2. So Ron Paul is racist huh?

Well even the best of the brightest of the politicians will maintain some ego large enough that large faults can be found. Those who want to be held on high by the people, Probably look at people as numbers, favoring or disfavoring their agenda. Ron Pauls political beliefs were great, I think I would love him if he were today's president, But the best are merely the best of a large group of mentally defunct people, in my opinion.

3. #83 wolftigerosebud, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    People still think that the point of this thread is just calling him a racist. I've said over and over that I don't believe he's a racist. I've said things like this:

"Racists are just human beings like everyone else. They're usually relatively ignorant. My whole problem with this is that RP was essentially preying on these people's ignorance. Taking advantage of someone's ignorance, even if one despises their ignorance, doesn't make the manipulation any less unethical."

Yet still people come and say OH HE'S CALLING HIM A RACIST :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I give up. :smoke:

The post is about him being racist. Your point was made and well recieved but it didnt alter the OPs post or the articles. Him being racist actually is the topic of this thread. 

I wouldn't attempt either of the following.

1.Try to dismantle the ego of any political figure for inspection.
    2.Alter anyone's political beliefs.

You end up in such a conundrum and so many arguments that you end up looking like a personwith an anti-Ron Paul (or someone elses name her). Its just one of those unwinnable battles. 

Nobody for president '16.

I AM THE OP THO WTF

I'm so fucking confused. Man. hahahaha

I'm gonna go smoke a bowl. Later.

6. #86 AugustWest, Nov 23, 2013

that thread is 4 years old.
    most of the posts in there were made when he was relevant..

7. Thst post does prove that a lot of people do agree with him. Its larger than all other president posts combined. Wolf is probably mystified as to how many people could possibly think not like him. His (wolfs) social views are barbaric very old and ancient ways in my view and most of pon paul supporters. The man rp himself talks about this extensively. How statist ideas are very old and tested and based a lot on traditions not trial and error. And that freedom and liberty are what is new, it is on the soear tip of human evolution. Not state protectionism and welfare warfare worshiping.

sent from my Bat Mobile

Mind Blown

Ok, if this is the only thing you want to respond to.

Yeah, I know it really isnt hearsay. But still, the evidence is basically two people saying one thing, and another two people saying otherwise. 
    It isnt any evidence that can be taken seriously.

So you cant tell me what you dont understand, and say I am blind? Yeah, that isnt an argument, and on the verge of simply trying to stir the pot of controversy, which wouldnt surprise me.

Its very clear from the video that Dr. Paul is talking about a few things:

1. If a women is actually raped, then she should have an abortion if she chooses to. Thats where the term "honest" came into play, as in, she isnt simply lying about it to cover something up.

2. It is much easier to give a women an abortion when she is very early in her pregnancy, then say, seven months, which is what Dr. Paul said. He even used the terms "medical limbo" to describe how the situation is different. And nobody wants to abort a seven month old baby, they are practically full grown, and I think its actually illegal.

3. Paul said it came down to a moral decision for the physician, and the women. He said nothing good would come from legal actions.

4. I'm pretty sure Dr. Paul is a gynecologist. I think he knows a thing or two about women and their reproductive organs.

11. #91 Citizen_Mang, Nov 23, 2013
    So let me get this straight, Ron Paul is evil because he apparently pandered to white racists, but Obama blatantly gets the support of Black racists (New Black Panthers, Reverent Wright, Etc) yet that's undeserving of a thread.  Welp, that's liberal "logic" for y'all

12. lol look how hard you have to try to make what he said sound ok.

13. #93 wolftigerosebud, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    Your other points were either accusations of ad hominem or points addressing what you previously thought were my allegations of racism against RP. Both points had to do with me and had nothing to do with the topic of the thread, and for both those reasons I thought it would be better not to acknowledge them. I wouldn't even have said anything if you hadn't mentioned it tbh.

There is every reason to consider fairly (and I don't mean to accept -- just to consider it) that these people are telling the truth. They both had positions with daily priveleged interactions with RP. In reality, there is no more reliable a source to speak out on something like this than Paul himself -- aides, certainly, and personal secretaries as well are very close to the inner circle of any politician. They're there everyday witnessing everything that happens.

he's just trying to explain logic to you in easy to understand numbered sentences.

15. except for the fact that there's nothing logical about thinking certain types of women shouldn't get abortions, or letting random male politicians decide which women were "REALLY" raped.

16. I know you're angry that ron paul is a laughing stock and always will be, but let's stop playing games.

17. #97 AugustWest, Nov 24, 2013

I'm more angry that the actual president of the US is a laughing stock.. it effects my life a lot more than irrelevant ron paul.

Just when i thought GW bush couldn't embarrass me anymore, this guy comes along.

nothing like a racist, corporate neocon warmonger running the country again..
    you'd think we would have learned a lesson from the mistake of electing Bush twice.. but nope.

18. stop trying to bring up obama.  it makes it obvious how desperate you are.

19. #99 AugustWest, Nov 24, 2013

desperate for what?

i just like to talk about current events.. which is the disaster that is the Obama regime.

ron paul is a washed up former congressman.. and a non factor.

20. #100 Mike Hok, Nov 24, 2013
    the only thing more irrelevant than your impotent rage over obama is ron paul.  stop trying to change the subject because you have nothing to say and start acting like an adult.